A Meet-Up in Laundromat. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

The idea: @Random 19XX
(Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers. 

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Jenna's P. O. V:

I was washing my clothes, when suddenly I saw a beautiful woman, middle-aged, Brunette short hair and amazing Green eyes. She looked quite friendly, "Hi" I waved her. She looked at me for a while. Then gave me Side-Eye and moved away...Weird. 

I just sat there, feeling guilt in my guts. I felt miserable, god what does that woman think she is ?

While thinking I saw that woman leaving, Suddenly the lights went out. I became a bit shocked, and nervous, I jumped in fright for a second. While the woman stood there in the same spot, not moving a single finger. Oh My God, was she Paralyzed ? Wait, why do I care anyway ? Whatever...

I just calmed myself a bit and sat there, not caring at all. It was peach Black, noting was noticeable. Out of nowhere, I felt someone hand over mine and that woman and I were the only people there. "U-Uh, who are you ?" I asked feeling a bit nervous. I didn't get any response for a while, "...Don't worry, It's me Emma, the one you said Hello to". She sat down next to me, our hands intertwined. "S-Sorry, it's just that I thought maybe you might be alone, 'friend'. here and god knows How long the lights will take to come back". I turned at her with a 'Are You Serious' look, "Why do you care anyway, as if I was a trash bag at first when I waved at you, and in a second I became your friend ?" She looked down feeling a bit sad, "...L-Look I'm sorry, it's just that I am kind of having a Bad day, and since I ended up in this boring as fuck task, my brain was seriously not working..."

I looked at her for a while, analyzing her features, "Yeah, I get you when your day starts Bad it kind of ends up making you feel Miserable...but that's okay, Wanna be actual Friends, EM ?" She turned to me with a soft look, "Wow, you're really...Kind. Sure I would love to be your friend, Jen". I was surprised with the Nick-Name, but I wasn't going to be the one to complain.

We talked there for hours and finally the lights, came back. I finished washing my clothes and exchanged our numbers. We said Good Bye and went our directions.

While talking, I felt something, something that can't be explained. Maybe Feelings...?
I Don't know...
Maybe... 

I felt quite Bad, that we needed to end our conversation there, but now that we have each other's number, We are in the Good Boat. Having Emma's Company, in that Boring place was definitely something I needed. Truly she was the perfect definition of Jokes, Fun, Honesty and loyalty. She is Amazing...

Author (Jay): What do you think about this Chapter ? Let me know in the Comments below, If you have any opinions, ideas or requests, feel free to share them. Short Chapter...But anyway ENJOY !!! Don't forget to Leave a Vote, It truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the Gesture of Kindness, Thank You. Also, I might not be able to make chapters regularly, but I will try my best. ☺