The Drunk Addict. (Jenna's Multiverse).

The seven roles were sitting and doing their businesses. Wednesday and Cairo was reading a book as usual, Tara and Phoebe was talking about how sharp they can make their knives, while Vada and Katie was lying on the Sofa, with their hair touching the floor. "Guys, my whole life is becoming boring", groaned Vada, "Yeah, true though I prefer to be Scared rather than being Bored", said Jenna while coming to the roles' direction. "When did you come anyway ?" asked Katie while sitting up straight. "Just a few minutes ago, was talking to Emma", replied the Latina. "Oh, so you were talking to your GF ?" smirked Vada. "What ? No Vads, she's not my GF, she's just my Best-Friend", said Jenna while smiling. "Sure what ever you say, Myers' Lover", teased Vada winking at the Latina, while Jenna just gave her a 'Are You Serious' Look with a smile on her face. "Guys, come on enough of teasing, let's do something or else I would seriously Die from Boredom", commented Katie while scrolling through her Phone. "Yep, Katie's right...Hey how about we play 'Yes Or No", suggested Jenna, which turned all the characters attention, and they all agreed except for Wednesday. The goth hesitated for a while, but agreed anyway.

All the seven gathered and sat in a circle. "Alright, whose first ?" asked Vada. "Let's spin the bottle", suggested Phoebe and span the Bottle. It landed on Cairo and Jenna. The Latina saw Cairo smirking and knew exactly what her questions would be like. "So, seems like it's you and me Ortega ?" "Yeah, go ahead let's see what kind of Dirty questions you have for me to answer". Cairo's smirk grew even Bigger and Sharper and then she asked "Did you ever had sex, without letting anyone Know ?" Jenna smiled and pretended to think for a while, in order to make the others think that she actually did. "W-Wait, did you actually have sex and didn't share it with anyone ?" questioned Phoebe, while her smile growing. Vada was getting ready to tease Jenna about her Answer. But when Jenna answered a "N.O". in a serious and a Firm tone, everyone's reaction changed into a disappointment, except for the Goth as she had no emotion to express in this situation and turns out she didn't really give a fuck about it anyway. "Wow, I'm 16 and I already have an experience about sex, with literally a WOMAN, and you haven't even got hooked up yet, Damn", groaned Vada. "You know not everyone have to experienced about it so yeah", answered the Latina. 

"Okay, I'm spinning the Bottle", and Tara span the bottle this time. It landed on Katie and Vada. "Alright, How many times have you Drank and Smoked in your life ?" asked Katie in curiosity. "Um...Wait isn't this the question for our Beloved Actress Jenna Marie Ortega to Answer", teased Vada while giving a Look to Jenna which the Latina knew perfectly. "Wait why ?" told Tara. "Okay fine, I didn't usually drink that much and well I started to Smoke literally after my GF Mia introduced me the Cigarette", answered Vada. "Oh, okay and what about you Jenna ?" Katie asked turning her gaze towards Jenna. "But this isn't my question to answer", said Jenna while the others looked at her. "Oh come on pretty please", pleaded Katie. At first the Latina, hesitated but then she answered "Okay, fine. I Drank maybe a lot and and also Smoked", replied Jenna. "Yeah, and still she didn't loose her Virginity", mocked Tara and all of them laughed out except for Wednesday. "Don't Worry, I'm one of you anyway Jen", said Tara. And all the other except for Katie agreed. Both Katie and Jenna was shocked, "Damn, guess I'm the only one who is innocent in this side". "But not for long", teased Vada. "Wow, then seems like we all are Drunk addicted", Whispered Jenna, and all of them laughed and Agreed, while Katie was just looking at all of them, processing the situation, of what the fuck was happening.   

End Of Chapter.

-Thank You.

Jay.