The Jordan Formation. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

BeeBee Jordan x Tara Carpenter (Scream 5/6 x A Taste Of Christmas) + ALL SHIPS. 

Some information might NOT be Cannon.

Part 2 may NOT be possible...

No one's P. O. V:

-"Hah! Uno!" Shouted out the enthusiastic Torres. 

-"Come on! Give her +4 or something, will ya Barbie!?" Walker shouted, Cairo beside her writing. 

-"I don't have any +4 for your information, Player!" Spoke the blonde, mixing all the cards in her hand. 

Pippa and Vada, was watching a horror film, more like a Zombie Apocalypse. The smaller one having her head, over the taller one's lap. Phoebe and Camila just kept on blabbering about how life was so unfair and shit.

Emma and Jenna was busy sleeping. The two women didn't sleep last night, as they kept on playing the new game Myers brought. Jenna was on Emma, the brunette's hand over the Latina's waist. 

-"Yes! Finally found +2 card, here take that!!" spoke the blonde. 

-"Damn it, Enid...Really!?" groaned Katie. CC enjoyed the victory and high-fived Enid. 

Katie rolled her eyes and took out two more cards. -"You know, you two are Mother-"

-"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

Everyone paralyzed in their spots, never understanding what the fuck was that scream!?

-"Holy fuck, what was that!?" exclaimed the brunette waking up from Pippa's lap. 

-"It sounded like...Tara!" added CC. 

-"Let's check, if she's okay" answered Katie. CC and everyone nodded in agreement, except for Camila and Phoebe who were still busy doing shit. 

The moment they approached Tara's room, Enid protected Wednesday. CC stood in front of Cairo, Pippa and Vada intertwined fingers strongly.