Jealous for...Cavell? (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Pippa Fitz Amobi x Vada Cavell. (A Good Girl's Guide To Murder x Fallout).

Though the request was about CC and Katherine, I chose to make it about Pippa and Vada <3 🤗

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part 2 may NOT be possible...

Pippa's P. O. V:

I was sitting on my table, going through websites with Dead corpse and their analyzation. For some reason my fucked up brain chose to witness Live-less Souls...

I was minding my business, when suddenly a notification popped on my Phone. I picked up to get dazzled by the Bloody brightness of it. I lowered the volume and checked the notify. 

It was Cara, my bestie. She wanted me to attend the party of Vada's tonight. Vada was the leader of some gang, and they were known as Cheerleaders. I have always hated that Girl with all my veins and nerves. She was a total Psycho...

I wanted to hesitate but remembered that I promised the Spanish Brunette as in Cara, that I will let her take me wherever she wants, and can't bloody believe that she chose to take in here.

I sighed in frustration and wore the most causal clothing, a clothing that will absolutely make me look like a total Whore.

I went out, only to find Cara standing, -"Hola Mi Amiga!!!"

-"Hello Cara...", I just kept my eyes on the floor.

-"Why such an Ugly face in such a beautiful night, Pips bae?"

-"Shut up and let's move our Bloody asses before I choose to change my Bloody Mind".

-"Alright chill, Detective...Let's Party!!"

15 Minutes Later:

I was standing dumb founded in the corner of the room, while Cara was nowhere to be found...as Usual.

Vada was busy flirting with Ladies. She wore an awesome killer shirt with some pants and looked extremely hot to be honest.

What in the Bloody fuck, Pippa...!?

Shut your shitty thoughts right now, before something goes wrong...

I thought to myself and suddenly my eyes met with Vada trying to get rid of someone's pull from her. It was girl more taller than her and she seemed to be drunk as fuck.

I wanted to leave but the thought of Vada being in trouble made me doubt twice about my choice.