The Jock's Attitude. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

CC Walker x Katerina/Katherine Torres. (Family Switch x Yes Day).

Part 2 may NOT be Possible...

Katie's P. O V:

Walking down the hallway with nerdy glasses on, and books wrapped in arms was my usual routine. Bumping with the most annoying human was also required.

Though I didn't make it compulsory, It was CC who did. She was the one to always bump into me on purpose and leave me there, with no other choice but to kill myself.

She had this weird and annoying attitude that I disgraced the most. CC aka the Jock would always mock me and tease me like as if I were a little child. 

And just like that, she collided with me once again. It's as if our paths were meant to cross.

-"Sorry Princess", She pretended to apologize. I was pretty used to this attitude of Walker's, for which I didn't care what she had to say. 

-"Hey! I said sorry to your poor ass, you're supposed to say it's okay!" 

I ignored her and went to the library, only to find the guy I'd been drooling over for years, now.

Rob, a Guy probably older than me, is Handsome, sweet, charming, generous, and different from Walker. We started a new school project, and I was beyond looking forward to this. 

I went there and sat down in front of him, greeting him and then starting the project. 

The handler of the library had to quiet us down so many times. Chuckling and laughing as if, we both are clowns. I had a great time with him. 

It was finally time to go, but before I did he pulled me into a fast kiss, which was enough to create a sack of blush over my freckled face. He winked at me and left while I was there standing like an absolute idiot. 

Processing the moment, My eyes fell over the jock. She seemed different. Normally she will wink at me, or maybe show me a 'Peace Out' Sign. But this time, she just turned away and left...

I couldn't care less, as I was already lost in the thought of the shared moment with Rob, the most popular boy ever.