CEO/Assistant relation. Pt1. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

This idea is by: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX). 

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some information about the characters might NOT be Cannon. 

Jenna's P. O. V:

"Jenna, Jenna wake up..." I heard a familiar voice waking me from my little Nap. I slowly opened my eyes to see my Boss standing in front of me, with her warm hand on my shoulder, gently caressing it, which I obviously found extremely fucking comforting and relaxing. I sat up, feeling a bit embarrassed about myself. "Sorry, Boss definitely didn't mean to take a Nap". Then I saw my CEO, smiling warmly at me, that Smile of hers absolutely melted my heart. "Don't worry, it's okay you might feel tired after all the hard you have been doing, seems like I might increase your Salary". I felt my expression brighten, hearing the words of my Boss, truly she was an angel, and when I mean Angel, I'm not wrong. I mean A woman my age, 5'7 inches tall, wolf brunette-haircut and a bit muscular, god I wonder how this lady still hasn't ended up in a relationship. 

While I and her shared some words, I suddenly felt my hands itching. It was the most annoying shit ever, and especially because my sleeves were long and was perfectly attached to my arms. I tried to scratch it off, but it increased even more, and to make the situation even worse, My boss saw my sudden change of discomfort, so she asked, "What's wrong, Jenna ? Is there a problem ?" I tried to hesitate for a second, but it became even more bad, which finally caused Emma to proceed me and pull up my sleeves. 

When she did, her expression was completely changed, and her faced seemed brutely Shocked. I turned my face away and tried to hide my tears, "J-Jenna...what happened to your arms ? How did get so many brutal Bruises ?"

FLASHBACK:

"Baby, PLEASE STOP, IT HURTS !!!" I screamed while my ex-Girlfriend kept, hitting me with a bold Jeans-belt. "Stop !? How can you not reply me back, when you're at work, huh ? Don't you love me or something ? AM I A FUCKING BULLSHIT TO YOU, YOU FUCKING ASS-HOLE !?!?!

"I AM SORRY, I tried to call you back, but you didn't receive it..."

Another bruise appeared on my body, "Oh great, now you're FUCKING blaming me for your doings, Bitch !!?!?

The Latina kept begging her ex-Girlfriend, to stop but that only made her hurt the bruised woman EVEN MORE.

"SUFFER YOU, JERK !!!"

FLASHBACK ENDS.

I saw, my Boss's body-language changing, her grip over my hands were tight now, her head facing the ground, her face looking as cold as ice. After seconds passed by, I suddenly felt her coming closer to me, her caressing my bruises slowly, "D-Did, you break-up with your Ex, Jenna ?" I looked at her and smiled weakly, "Yes Boss, I did". She came even more close, few inches between us, "Please call me Emma, and also from now on, you will stay at my house". "Bu-" "No buts, Jenna I know what I'm doing and trust me I'm only doing this for your own good". 

Before I can respond, Emma pressed her lips on mine and trust me, no one can fucking IMAGINE a fucking CEO to have such juicy and perfect warm Lips. It felt like as if I entered Heaven right at that moment. We stayed in the kiss for a while, until Emma finally let go and stared in my eyes, while I was processing the scenario that took place between us. God, this woman was perfect. 

Emma's P. O. V:

That day, when I got to know about Jenna's Bruises, It truly broke my heart. How can someone even be so fucked up and hurt such a beautiful and incredible Human Being ? Hearing her story, I immediately made up my mind to take care of her, treat her like a Queen she is whether she likes it or not.

It has been few months, since that unforgettable day. Jenna was now more comfortable with me, which I was happy about. I told her to take some few days break and she did like a Good Girl she is. About giving her the Queen treatment, I think I have achieved the Goal pretty neatly. Jenna always used to amaze me with her story-telling skills, which was a green-flag for me as I loved listening to Fantasy, Sci-fiction stories, we were a perfect match. Even though, we didn't really disclose our relationship at work, that made it hard for both of us, as we had to have our working-environment attitudes played over our souls. No one thankfully really judged us. 

Some times we would get jealous, at work if we saw each other with some one else. Fun fact is that one time, that Ex-Girlfriend of Jenna's came to gave her a visit, she looked like she had a transformation and kneeled down to Jenna's feet, to beg her to come back. Instead she got into a  good fight with me. Jenna was extremely proud of me, and peppered kisses all over my face, while we relaxed, my love's Ex on the floor, half-paralyzed. "Seems like you beat the shit out of her baby...Excellent". I gave her a smirk and got her on my lap, while she caressed my Knuckles. We got rid of her by the police and now Jenna was even more happy which melted my heart to death. She was everything any one could ask for, sincerely she is Perfect.

It was night time, and tomorrow we had work to do. I slowly approached Jenna from behind, who was busy playing games, then with a sudden act I grabbed her from behind and lifted her in my arms. A scared shout escaped Jenna's mouth, which I found "Cute". "Woah babe, god...You're so fucking strong I really am fucking lucky" she said smiling while pressing kisses all over my face, a habit of hers that I admire the most. "You think, Jen ?" "Yeah and well, guess what I might even forget how to walk if you keep lifting me up in your muscular arms". I chuckled and with a smirk shared a passionate kiss with her, it felt like chocolate and I was the biggest fan of chocolates. "Alright, enough chit-chat baby time to get to bed and no buts, please Now you will sleep like my Good Girl you are", I whispered seductively in her ears, "God, you turn me on so fucking much..." "I know" and a smirk appeared on my face again. I took her to bed while she kept groaning like a Baby. 

At last we were on bed, cuddled up. Jenna always liked to be snuggled up in my embrace. "I love you so much, Gracias for changing my Future, baby You're are the best Girlfriend ever". Those words melted my heart and made a smile appear on my face, I pressed a kiss and pulled her closer to me even more, "I love you too. I'm glad that I was the one to change your future, and is the best girlfriend". 

 Author (Jay): What do you think about this Chapter ? Let me know in the Comments below, If you have any opinions, ideas or requests, feel free to share them.