Your Silence Is My Hatred Agony, Darling. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

There will be NO Part 2.

Prepare yourselves, to suffer the ANGST...Muahhaha 😈.

Emma's P. O. V:

I was sitting in front of the barely living body, Heart Monitor showing the beats of her heart, Blood circulating in her hand, window covered with light curtains and the patient was my wife...Jenna.

PAST:

-"Will you make me the happiest woman alive, Jenna Marie Ortega?"

-"YES !!!"

Jenna jumped in my arms, and everyone of our family cheered us on. Happy Tears filled our eyes and I felt her soft warm lips over mine, making the end of the world for me, in a Good Way...

Those were the Tears Of Happiness...

SKIP:

-"Happy Birthday Dear Emma Myers Ortega, Happy Birthday to you~"

Her hands were over my slightly bigger ones, and sliced the cake that my wife made for me.
-"Your too sweet, Mama Jen".

-"Shut up, I'm not and plus...You are the one and only woman I desire to spent the rest of my life with, why wouldn't I make your day special? Your truly beautiful and wonderful, Emma and I very proud to be your wife. I Love You, Sweetheart".

Happy Tears invaded my eyes, as I pulled the small Latina in my embrace and shared A Moment I can never forget, A Kiss worthy enough to die for.

Those were the Tears Of Happiness, too...
A Happy 'I Love You'.

SKIP:

-"Ah, this is relaxing and with you EM baby, it's 100 times better", I was the big Spoon, while Jenna was the small one. We were in the bath-tub, taking a bath.

Jenna cutely intertwined our fingers, decreasing the amount of gaps possessed in our hands. Her caress and soft touch was the only thing that relaxed me more than anything in this world.

Her Warmth was expensive...More expensive than my own life was.

SKIP:

-"Really babe? I only went to get some water and it has just been 1 minute and your crying", I spread my hands like a total baby and whimpered like a Child in need of her Mother.

-"How are you going to stay without me?"

-"What do you mean?"

-"You know...if something goes Wrong..."

-"Keep Quiet...Nothing will go Wrong".

The Latina chuckled and jumped in my embrace, making both of us fall on the bed together. We both laughed...

Her laugh was mesmerizing to hear, like as if she's a goddess...Surly she was one for me.

SKIP:

-"Now sing me something, before I change my mind and fuck you all Night", Both of shared laughter