My Princess... (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

The idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part2 Might NOT be possible...

Emma's P. O. V:

I used to live 10 steps away from the Castle that belonged to the Most Gorgeous Princess that ever existed, in the Universe...Ms. Jenna Marie Ortega. She is a Woman of Wonders, and is Smart and Kind, but yet being the Heart of every one's Soul she still had a Dark sense of Humor, I Kind of found that Attractive while others thought it as a Weird Theme.

Ever Since, my childhood I have always been in deep Love with the Latina, truly she was something, but in our timeline it was against the Law for the Princess to Marry their Own citizen. Because of that I never had the urge to do anything but to kill myself Inside...Thinking about not getting Princess Marie really twisted my Guts and caused a Massive Agony, But that didn't stop me from getting the Woman in my Hands.

I used to work as a Story Teller for the Princess, Ms. Jenna really Admired ancient Stories and we were like really close Friends, but I don't think I might be able to be just 'Friends', instead I want to more than that. I write Ms. Jenna Stories, Poems and read them for her, explain every Details. The Best Part of all this, is that We both stay alone, while the recitation occurs, and I feel that Ms. Jenna herself also feels Good to be with me...Alone.

One night, I was sitting in front of the Princess and was getting ready with all the accessories, while I took a Glimpse of the Small one sitting, She seemed to be Lost in her Thoughts...

I cleared my throat and was about to start, but then she stopped, "Wait, Emma...Today I don't want to hear this Ancient one, rather I would Like to hear a Story from...You, Yourself". I was taken a back, and didn't know how to form my words, "Y-Your Highness, is that what you really wish for...?" She nodded her head slightly and relaxed on her Charming Chair, while I corrected my Posture and made sure to look as Professional as I can.

Silence fell and The nervous-ness took over, I felt my heart beating like a Drum and didn't what exactly am I suppose to tell her, "What Happened, Emma ? Don't you have any story to tell your royal Friend ?" She spoke gently and her teasing Manner was clearly present in her Melodies Voice. I took a Deep Breath and decided to tell her the One and Only Story I have been creating in my mind to recite it to her, when I get the Opportunity, but I never knew that The day will come to my life, so...soon.

"O-Once upon a Time...", She looked focused and that made me Glad. I continued to tell of how the there was a Girl and of how she fall in love with a Princess, trying to indicate Me as the Girl and Her as the Princess, giving her the hints to show her how much I admire her from the Bottom of my heart. I started to relax slowly and felt her warm smile over me, while I continued.

"...Wow, that was indeed the Most Romantic and Most Beautiful Story, I heard so far from you, EM...", Hearing her say my name in short, for the first time, gave me an attack of feeling in my stomach.

"I wonder...Can that happen to me, someday...?" Her voice was barely audible.

I tried to say something, Felt the uneasiness of the Princess and knew that she felt a bit miserable...But Why...? It was time for me to go, but Ms. Jenna stopped me, "Emma..."

I dared not to look in her eyes, but she directed my eyes straight into her most Gorgeous Brown Eyes, that were surrounded by freckles, her hand on my Chin.

"Emma, would you de me a Favor...?" I nervously nodded my head and she then took a Deep sigh, turning her other hand to hold mine and intertwined mine with hers. My Heart for sure skipped a Beat and That Feeling, but 100x greater affected me in my stomach, making my whole Body turn hot and, my cheeks burning with the color Red...