Her Sinister Bloody Eyes. Pt.1 (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

This idea was given: Random19XX (Random 19XX) 

Pippa Fitz-Amobi x Vada Cavell. (AGGGTM x Fallout).

 Some information about the characters might NOT be Cannon.

Pip's P. O. V:

It has been three months since I started killing in my life. This Obsession of Murdering was first created in me, after I murdered Jason Bell and had Max Hastings in Jail. I never had a urge to take away any ones' soul for Fun, but the evil inside, had the best of me. I even had my own small place for my Killing-spree. To be honest, most of my victims were the bad guys of my investigation. 

Today was a special day for me and my Lover, as she and I shared our Anniversary. Vada said that we can go out for a Dinner and enjoy the rest of our time together beside the lake in the Forest. Because of that I wanted to make sure nothing distracted me as I wanted this day to be as special as a Diamond, for my Lovely Girlfriend.

I was heading home, after a long tiring day. The atmosphere was gloomy and the cold breeze was blowing. The music in my ears was flowing and the stars were Glowing, in the Night Sky. No one was found to be walking alone like me. At that moment I received a call from my Loving Dear.

"Hey my love, How are you doing ?" I asked as smoothly as I could, trying to avoid the hoarse Voice I had, after I vaped.
"I doing great beautiful, can't wait for you to arrive Home so that we can go to our Date", replied Vada, her voice clearly presented how much she was excited for this Day.
"Yeah, I'm on my way, love you Dear".
"Love you even more", she answered and cut the call.

I sometimes thought about my killing Obsession. What if Vada ever finds out about my little Secret ? What if she breaks up after knowing the truth ? What if she hates me forever ? All this thoughts only invaded my Brain, after my Killing-Spree, Not in the middle or in the Beginning.

I started to walk a little faster, when suddenly I received a text from one of my killing Employees, the ones who helped me in Murdering, forgot to tell that I even have a small team for this Job, I'm Not Alone. 

Employee: "Boss, we need You here, URGENT !!!"
Pippa: "What's up ? What happened ?"
Employee: "One of your missing killers of your Investigation has been found, we have him in our Spot, though we need to kill him like instant".

I looked at the text and immediately thought about Vada waiting for me at the House. At first I wanted to hesitate, but then I remembered how much My killing-Obsession craved to kill this Man, right by my Bare Hands. The Toxic Obsession of Mine started to distract me like Crazy, and that's when I lost control over my soul and let the Addiction do the rest of it.

Vada's P. O. V:   

I was waiting for my Girlfriend to come home so that we can go out for Dinner and have each other, enjoy ourselves beside the Lake in the Forest. Though Forest's freak me out, I knew I would be safe with my mighty and Brave Detective. I was preparing my dress for the night, when I heard the Door-Bell ring. A smile appeared on my freckled-Face as I went down stairs to open. 

The Moment I opened, My eyes met with a Tall figure standing in front of me in the dark, I couldn't comprehend who it was, but I did get the Disgusting smell of...Blood. I stepped a little back, to let the figure enter the house. I quickly turned on the lights to see...Pippa.

"Pi-Pippa...?"

Her body was covered with red hot Blood. She looked straight in my Soul, with those Sinister bloody eyes of hers. Her expression seemed to calm and cool. She tried to come closer to me, with her hands spread indicating me for a Hug, but that only made me back away from her even more. "D-Darling...what's Wrong ?" she asked as if nothing as happened, like a literal Dumb Dog.

I froze there, with intense fear covering my Soul, Goose Bumps all over my Dark freckled Skin, I nervously pointed at her blood-filled Clothes, and when she looked down she was flabbergasted. A deafening Silence fall between the two of us, before Pippa quietly spoke up whispering, "Vads, babe...I-I can Explain". Her eyes was still looking Deadly as Fuck, for which I didn't dare to stare at her eyes. 

"...G-Go take a Shower and you have a Lot to Explain, Pippa Fitz-Amobi" I whispered, which was barely audible, but luckily She heard me and made her way to our shared Bed-Room.

Pip's P. O. V: 

I can't believe I forgot to clean Myself, before I came in...
I ruined everything...
Now, She will Break-Up with me in the Day of our Anniversary...

I Cursed under my breath and tears started to fill my eyes, Cold water falling over my body, in order to punish myself for doing such things. I never feared anything, other than this...Letting My love of my life know the truth behind me and everything.

I came out feeling devasted and started to dress up in comfortable Pjs. I was thinking of the words I can use to make sure that Vada doesn't freak out even more than she already did.

I slowly made my way down stairs and got a Glimpse of Vada quietly crying, this broke my heart into a Million Pieces...I didn't want my Girlfriend to imagine and look at me like this. I took all of my courage and slowly made my way to her. She cleared her eyes quickly, crossed her arms and legs and stared at me, with Firm expression giving me Goose bumps of fear. 

I sat in front of her, keeping distance so that she is comfortable. Then taking a Long exhausted breath, I explained possibly everything I could, My Killing Obsession, My Spot for the Killing-Spree and etc.

After I finished, I looked up to see, a relief expression present on her face. Silence took over, between the two of us again. Vada then stood up, My mind was sure that now she would want to break up, but instead...a Miracle happened. 

She came in front of me and stood between by legs then pulled my face upwards, to look at her gorgeous Big Brown eyes. She seemed to have a expression of caring and tense at the same time. She gently placed a passionate rather quick kiss. The warm soft lips over my cold bruised ones, made me crave to kiss her even more. Before she pulled away, I grabbed her with my lips for the last time, and she didn't seem to complain. The kiss lasted for a bit long, my hands on her waist while her hands over my face, gently caressing it. She ended up on my laps before I finished the beautiful Kiss between us.

I looked at her a little shocked but mostly worried about her decision.

"So...do you want to b-break-up ? I'm okay with whatever decision you come up with, I am the one to be blamed and I deser-"

Before I could finish she stopped me with her index finger over my mouth, then looked at me straight into my eyes.

"Of course, I know that you might think that I would want to break-up with you...but I will not because I love you, Pips Baby. I love more than any thing in this world. I can't see you end up in Jail like Max, you're special to me, even though you should know that I might take some time to recover from the truth I got stroked with, but remember that I will  never stop loving you..."

The words of my Love, made my heart melt. I immediately hugged her and stayed in her embrace for a long time. "Promise me You will only kill the bad Guys of your investigation and not the good Souls of this Earth". whispered Vada softly, but the firm-ness was present in her voice. A small chuckle escaped including a drop of water from my eyes, and then I kissed her forehead passionately, "I promise, My love". I felt her smile over my shoulders, which made my heart melt even more.

"I love you Pips".

"I love you more than anything in this world, Vads".

Author (Jay): What do you think about this Chapter ? Let me know in the Comments below, also the idea credits goes to the talented Person mentioned at the start of this chapter. If you have any opinions, ideas or requests, feel free to share them.