A Memorable Night. (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part 2 may NOT be Possible...

Jenna's P. O. V:

-"How could you possibly even think of that!?!? My family was fucking Murdered by a Ghost-face, Emma !!" I shouted my lungs out as I saw the Brunette standing in front of me, motion-less. 

The thunder kept lightening outside, being the only source of Light in the Room. 

Tears were flowing from my eyes, like water-flow and I just couldn't believe that Emma, My One and Only True Love not even caring about my family, DYING!!!

-"Do, you want to know the reason of me not giving a fuck about your Family, Jenna?" She spoke barely audible, but I heard her.

-"Go ahead, and explain you Asshole!"

In an Instant, She jumped on me, tying both my hands to the Ground, and then I was met with her captivating Stare, her Green full gaze with a hint of Blue, yet no sparkles to be found.

-"...It is because I killed them, Jenna I'm that Ghost-face everyone's talking about, I'm the killer of your Family and I'm the one you chose to love the most

I stared at the Smirking Shameless Woman, and couldn't believe her words. After all of those incidents, I never Chose to even think about Emma being the Killer, Guess she was right about one thing, I indeed was the Stupidest Woman Alive...

Tears  increased and I lost all my strength, right in that Spot and let Emma Strangle me to Death.

-"Who's the Asshole now, Darling!?" She spoke harshly and, laughed like a Psychopath. I never thought that The One and Only Person that I might ever love, will turn out to become a Stab behind my back.

-"...I-I am...",  She smiled brutally, and whispered in my ears for the last time, -"That's right, it's you who's the Asshole here...Goodbye, My Love". 

-"AAAAAAA", I screamed in pain as I felt her digging the sharp object, in my guts making it more painful, yet having a Breakdown. The last thing I heard, was her laughing in evil...

End of that Awful Nightmare:

I woke up screaming to find, Emma sleeping peacefully. I calmed myself down and looked at the Alarm, it was 3:00 am in the early morning. I took a long deep breath and suddenly, tears invaded my eyes. I tried to stop myself, but it only got worse, and the Sniffs woke Emma up. 

She jumped up, worried to see me, all messed up, crying my heart out. 

-"Babe, What happened!? Are you okay!?!?", I pulled the woman closer and sat on her lap, contacting my forehead with mine, she relaxed and tugged me more closer, and gently rubbed my back, closing our eyes and intertwining our fingers, locking each gaps that separated us. 

Minutes later I whispered, -"...I had a Nightmare, a nightmare about...You...".

She pulled me into a Kiss and spoke with her Comforting voice, -"...It's okay, I'm here now and whatever you saw and felt in the Nightmare will never take place in our lives baby, I swear..."

She pressed kisses all over my face, making me Smile weakly, and then she kept whispering many Sweet things, that almost made me forget about the Nightmare. Half an Hour later, Emma was caressing my head and I slightly with my weak voice, explained her about the Nightmare and of how she was the Ghost-face.

She closed the distance and hugged me affectionately and replied, -"Listen, To be honest, Nightmare's like this can really cause and Convince People to loose their Trust over their Loved ones, but I promise you this Gorgeous that, I will never be that kind of a Genuine of a Person, and I will never ever Hurt your Family".

-"Your Family is like a second one to me, always treats me like I'm a Part of it and makes me comforted, whenever I'm sad, or whenever I need Advice, They all are there to help me out".

-"Jenna, I love you and your Family more than anything in this World, and you all mean a lot in my life, I will always be there for you beautiful, always..."

I couldn't help but to melt at those Sweet Words of Emma's, and surrendered myself in her comforting warm embrace. 

We stayed there for a while, before my eyes had enough and got defeated. I slowly dazzled into my Dream world, with Emma's soft Hands covering my body, her warmth keeping me Cozy and delighted. 

-"I love you EM..."

-"I Love you too, Jen..."

Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so many chapters in the future because of Lack of Time, either way... ENJOY!!! 🙂