My Protector. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

The idea was given by:
 @Random 19XX
(Random 19XX).

CC Walker x Katherine Torres. (Family Switch x Yes Day).

Some information about the characters might NOT be Cannon.

Katie's P. O. V:

I was walking with my Boyfriend, his hand over my waist. We were having a normal discussion when suddenly I felt his hands lowering down my hips, while a Smirk appeared on his face. "Babe, w-what are you doing...we are in school right now". His smirk grew even more and clearly lowered his hands even more. I tried to pull away, but he was too strong to push. 

We have been in a relationship for almost Two Months, and since the beginning I never really had the intension to date him, turns out he was a total Jerk. The only thing he would want, Is my body and reputation I had in this School. Because of having so much attention, He was in a relation with me. 

"Enough !!! Why won't you let me do the things I want to do, Katie ?!?!" He suddenly shouted, which made everyone's attention towards us. I tried to stop him but what he only did was to continue the topic and embarrass me even more, Totally did it on Purpose. 

Everyone's eyes were on me, which made my trauma awake in my body, my legs started to shake, sweat running down my forehead, my skin turning pale white, all those whispers surrounding my ears, tears were filling my eyes.

All of a sudden, I felt someone's warm hand over my shoulder, which also made the Jerk quiet down for a minute, I turned to see...CC Walker.

A girl of 5'6 feet tall, extremely beautiful and muscular, the wolf cut making her even more hot, rumors around the school said that she also used to Smoke. She was a Soccer player and was a huge teaser. Every Boys and Girls would go nuts for this Woman, I mean who wouldn't. She always took the chances and teased me like I was her Toy or something,  She also jokily called me "Princess" for which I hated her for but that doesn't explain...Why she stood up for me, if she only thinks that I'm an Object to be played with ?

"What's going on, Princess ?" She asked tilting her head with a Silly Smile, at me to stare with those Gorgeous yet Sinister Pale Green eyes, which can drive anyone crazy. I tried to speak but that's when this fucker nervously shouted out, "W-What the fuck's your Problem...here Dude ? I'm talking to my Girlfriend and this is none of your Business to mind". CC was just a few inches shorter than him. She came forward and stood right in front of him, Little distance left between them. "Look Rob, I clearly know that this is not my fucking business to mind, but that also reminds me that Katie's Body is also not your fucking Business to mind with either" Her voice was stern and cold, as if she can Murder him right at that spot with just her bare strong, veiny and boney Hands. Rob was about to shout at her again, but she already pulled him with his Collar and smashed him entirely on the floor, making his Nose fucking bleed, this was truly the most fun thing to watch. She got over him and punched him like a beast, which only made me fall in love with CC Walker even more. Her muscles shown through her invisible Sleeves, her face only Firm and fucking bold, her knuckles purple from punching the Jerk hard, sweat running down her face making her ridiculously Fabulous. 

But unfortunately, the principal came in and stopped the both of them, The principal then gave both of them Detentions. I mean I was okay with Rob in Detention but CC clearly didn't deserve it. So I went to the office and requested him to let CC go. 

"Ms. Torres, You and I both know that CC Walker has beaten the hell out of Rob for which she should be punished even more, though her luck worked for which I have to go easy on her". I felt quite fucked up with the words of that old hag, but the power I had compared to that Man was nothing. I started black-mailing him like a 'Good Student', telling him about his little secret that on one knows, but will know soon if he doesn't keep my request. With no other choices, he finally let CC go with a groan, thank god.

Our classes were finished and I was leaving, when my eyes met CC having bandages covered over her knuckles...For Protecting Me. I felt Miserable, not for my Ex's extremely bad condition but for CC's fucked up knuckles. 

I ran towards her and turned her around and without even thinking for a second, I smashed my lips with hers, I stood there for a minute with my eyes closed, not getting a reaction out of the Player, our Lips still attached to each other. But then I felt her kissing me back, which felt like HEAVEN ON EARTH. She might be hard and muscular and everything but I knew that she had a Soft Spot in her heart as she stood up for me, even though I mean nothing to her. Her lips were warm and I was melting in her strong embrace, her muscular arms surrounding my whole Body.

I ended the kiss and looked up to see a beautiful and Magnificently Brightest Smile out there. Her Smile literally made me go NUTS. She laughed out, which also made me laugh. "So, were you okay with me kissing you...?" I asked Nervously, my face all flustered. "Of course I did, Princess and don't worry from now you are Mine and I will always protect you from Mother-Fucking Jerks like him" and placed a Simple Kiss on my Forehead.

MINE !?!?! Did she already make me her Girlfriend ? I mean, not that I Complain about it or something and Plus who would even have the fucking guts to deny the Love Proposal from such a Hot, Muscular and Attractive Soccer Player. I giggled to myself and headed home. I already had her number so the moment I arrive Home, I will definitely ask her out in a Date.

Author (Jay): What do you think about this Chapter ? Let me know in the Comments below, If you have any opinions, ideas or requests, feel free to share them.