H. S. B. E. Pt.2 (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

Vada's P. O. V:

A couple of days went by, since I got to know about my lover being a killer. She said that she only killed the ones who played the Bad Guys in her game, which made me relax a bit, but that didn't change the fact that I still had my suspicions over her...whether she told me the Actual Truth or not ?

As usual, Pippa was at her work doing her normal shitty business while I was stuck in this Prison (Home). Because we didn't do anything special in our Anniversary, Pip still wanted to renew everything and make it up, she said that she will come home today early and we can watch Movie together...or even end up doing 'Something Naughty'...

I was watching TV, made sure that my outfit was perfect enough for Pippa to be turned on with. A Movie rather Boring fuck was playing, which made me loose my Grip and slowly I got lost in my Sleep.

Suddenly, The Door-Bell rang, I immediately went to open the door when I my eyes the familiar sight, instead this time it was even more HORRIFIC !!!

Blood stains all over Pippa's face, her eyes soul-less as fuck, her expression tends to be rather cooler than more like other psychos. She stepped inside and instantly grabbed me in her embrace. The smell of the Blood almost made me faint, I tried to pull away but I realized that Pippa's Grip over my Small Body was Bold and wild. 

"Are you scared of me, My Love ?"

Pippa's hoarse whisper, sent shivers down my spine and I failed to form my words. I stood there frozen, not daring to make a Move as I realized that her state was in an extremely horrific Position. 

FLASH-BACK:

"Dear, I need to tell you something..." gently whispered behind my back, while her hands on my waist. "What is it, baby ?" I asked turning around her, facing her rather concerned expression. 
"Y-You know...about my Obsession of Killing..." She kept quiet before she continued. "...What about it ?" I questioned, while my hands travelled over her face. 

"Look, the thing is...I recently understood that my Obsession is Growing day by day, and well...If any thing goes wrong and some how I end up threatening you, Promise me you will protect yourself, even if it means to...Kill Myself".

We both stood there staring at each other, "What...ha ha very funny Pippa, but you know that I can't k-kill you right...I love You". She pulled me in a Hug, gently caressing my Back over the fabric, whispering in her beautiful Voice, "I know, I love you too...but I can't ever forgive myself if I end up killing you, so it's the best if you protect yourself, by murdering me..."

"...I-I will think about it..."
"Thank You, Vads"

FLASH-BACK ENDS.

I tried to pull away, but she already had her bloody hand over my mouth, trying to protest my words. "mhghmm...(Please, Pips !!!)" I tried to speak, but my words were mumbled. "She slowly approached my neck and kissed it, making my nervous-ness Grow in my Body even more, even though I wouldn't deny the fact that I was also enjoying it. "You know baby, Your Girlfriend turns out to be a Romantic Serial-Killer, but guess what, she only expresses her romance...For You" whispered hoarsely yet seductively in my ears, turning me on as hell, though I had to keep in mind that she was not in her physical State, but in the Obsessive-killing State.

Suddenly I saw her directing a Small Knife, yet sharp as a Needle, right between my chest, threatening me like a Fucking hot Killer. 

Seeing Pippa like broke my heart into a Million pieces, Drops of water fall from my eyes, as I officially became the most scared one there. Everything about Pips made the fear inside me awake, and also turn me on which was weird as hell. 

She was about to stab me, I immediately closed my eyes in order to avoid seeing my own death. But minutes passed and I still didn't feel the knife inside me. I fearfully opened my eyes to see Pippa all tearing up and her hands shaking, Seems like finally the Detective has come to her senses, once and for all. 

"P-Pippa...?" I whispered nervously, thinking that she might try to stab me again, but instead she threw the knife on side of the room and pulled in a tight yet gentle Hug. For a minute I hesitated, thinking that she might still be in her Obsessive thoughts, but when I heard her muffled sobs, I quickly grabbed her and kept my warmth embrace, feeling her cold one wash over mine. 

The hug was indeed the best-est thing, that day. The smell of blood wasn't even bothering me anymore as I had Pippa in my arms. I pulled away to see her eyes. Though her eyes was still as sinister, but was better than what I had experienced before. The time she was threatening me, Her eyes, were Pale green, glowing like a rather Evil Star, Terribly Creepy and Sinister. 

I nervously made my hands rest on her cheeks, slowly caressing it. She immediately rested her face over my hands, like a Baby..."Cute". She looked with tears in her eyes,  I quickly rubbed them off and stood there staring at those beautiful Green eyes.

"I-I...I so sorry, Vada, trust me I never wanted to hurt you or Murder you, I have no intensions for that...I'm Bloody sorry"

I kept caressing her back, and whispered, "I know...Your Obsession had the best off you and I trust you no matter what, I loved you, I still do and I always will till death do us Apart".

Because of all this happening we both decided to go to sleep after Pip's shower, as we both had a Long yet...Interesting day.

Pippa was holding me close to her all night, as I gently played with her hair and sang her song. My Killing yet Cute and tired Detective fall asleep, while I wondered about what happened today.

Can this happen again...?
Will Pippa try to hurt me again...?
What if she does...?
What will I do at that time...?

Ugh !!! Come one Vada, she is Your GIRLFRIEND, I sure she will never do such things...

"I love You, baby" I whispered and saw her smiling like a 5 year old Kid in her sleep, which melted my heart even more.

Author (Jay): What do you think about this Chapter ? Let me know in the Comments below. If you have any opinions, ideas or requests, feel free to share them.