The Fluffy Brown Were-Wolf. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

The idea is By: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some information about the characters might NOT be Cannon.

Jenna's P. O. V:

I was sleeping on Emma, not remembering about last night, all though I do remember that one time when we went to visit a Scientist aka Dr. David and Emma ended up spilling a Portion all over her. David said that nothing should go wrong if Emma takes a quick shower and so she did. I was kind of worried. What if something really happens...wtf am I gonna do at that time...?

I was sleeping peacefully when I suddenly felt something Fluffy and hairy underneath me and what I remember from last night was my Body over Emma. I woke to see a Giant Brown Werewolf, pretty massive and muscular. The creature was sleeping peacefully, my whole brain stopped working and the only thing  I did was to fucking SCREAM close to the beast's fluffy ears.

Both of us stood up, the creature on it's four legs. I without any hesitation grabbed my phone and immediately dialed David's number while I rubbed the Beast's ears, as I felt quite bad about shouting near it's ears.

"Hello ?" I heard a dizzy hoarse voice from that side.
"Hello my fucking ASS, David what the hell happened with EMMA ?!?!?!"
"...Huh...W-WAIT, What do you MEAN ??!?!?! Did she turn into a werewolf ?"
"Uh YES !!! She fucking did".
"Okay relax, look today I might not be able to come, but tomorrow's a Promise I will bring the cure Portion".
"TOMORROW !??!?! Are you fucking NUTS right now, David ?"
"Look Marie, I have to make the Portion first and then we can use it on her...wait are you really sure it's Emma and not some other Creature ?"
"Of course it's Emma, I can smell her perfume and also if the creature DIDN'T turn out to be Emma, the Beast probably would have killed me by now". I said a Little Sarcastically.
"Okay, as the file says she might not have any side bad-affect, but only she can turn a little possessive and Overprotective, the more time you will spent with her".
"...Oh, okay I see but please for the love of god, BE QUICK tomorrow".
"Absolutely, take care Jenna".

I turned the phone down and looked at the cute rather massive creature sitting in front of me like a puppy, looking at Emma tilting her head like a baby, made a Small Smile appear on my freckled-face. I came in front of her, still a bit Nervous, then slowly was approaching my right hand close to her Were-Wolf face. She immediately licked it to show her affection, which tickled. And then finally I pulled her into a Hug. It felt so GOOD to fucking hug her. Her fluff and hairy body making her presence warm. We went downstairs and make myself a simple Breakfast, while I had to cook a slice of Flesh for Emma as she was now a Were-Wolf. While eating, I saw how beautiful her eyes and everything was, even if she was a Were-Wolf, she still had such a Beauty which can't be compared with nothing. Suddenly my phone rang. I took the call to hear a Familiar voice. It was Enrique.

"Hey Jenna, ready to go to rehearsal ?"
"What rehearsal ?"
"Okay enough joking around, stop the act Jen".
"No, Enrique I'm serious What Rehearsal ?"
"You know, Cello, Fencing and German Rehearsal".

Gosh, How can I forget so many rehearsals ? I was about to say that I'm coming but suddenly I felt Emma brushing her face on my thigh, growling Softly. It seemed like she wanted me to stay with her. Those eyes were undeniable, I couldn't resist the Puppy face and especially when she actually became a Huge massive and muscular Puppy. I immediately said No and explained everything by saying a Excuse. Thankfully he Understood. When I cut the call I showed her a Smile, which turned the Were-Wolf's Expression bright, and licked all over my face, making me Laugh.

The day went by pretty quick, We played in the Garden, Cuddled with each other and gave Emma the Were-Wolf a Bath. To be Honest, It always feels good to have Emma's Company, even if she turns into a Were-Wolf.

It was Night and Emma was asleep on my lap, while I slowly caressed her head, feeling the fluffy ears and the hairy skin, keeping my hands warm. I was watching a Boring fuck, this caused my dizziness to drive me crazy and finally at one point I gave up and fall asleep.

The next day I woke up to someone ringing the bell, at first I tried to ignore it, but Emma kept licking all over my face, which made my sleep go away. A chuckle left my mouth and I slowly whispered, "Cute Dumb Dog" and kissed Emma's Forehead, then went to answer the door. 

I saw David standing in front of me. I quickly let him inside, and when he was about to greet me with a friendly Hug, Emma jumped over David, growling at him Fiercely, Scaring the shit out of him and his Ghost leaving his body, his eyes turned pale white. I laughed at the scenario and quickly bend down to calm Emma down and luckily she did without hesitation. 

We were in the living room, Emma was on my lap still giving him a Side Eye. David then looked at me and nervously spoke, trying not to grab Emma's Attention, "You clearly Bonded with her, this made her Overprotective and Possessive". I chuckled at the comment and gently placed a Kiss on the big brown hairy forehead, while caressing the back of the massive beast.

Finally the moment came, it was time to say Good Bye to Emma's Beautiful Muscular fluffy Brown Were-Wolf, I Slowly approached the beast and hugged for the last time, then David handed me the Cure and I Gently poured all the Cure over her Were-Wolf Body. I took some steps back and saw Emma slowly transforming back to her Original Form. 

She looked up at me with a Huge Smile. I quickly dropped myself in her arms and kissed her passionately, Damn I really missed her Pink warm Lips. We kissed each other fora while, which was turning into a Make-Out Session IF David didn't interrupt us with him clearing his throat and blushing like a Tomato with the scenario in front of him, We both laughed out and thanked him once again.

Slowly it was Night Time and we both already had our Dinner, I snuggled more in the taller ones Body, missing the hairy warmth, yet happy that she was back in her original form. Emma, after spending such a Exciting and Interesting long day, made her exhausted. She was fast Asleep, while I just made some imaginary figures with my small fingers on her defined Stomach. My other hand intertwined with her Big one. 

I thought about Yesterday and imagined, what if I was the one to turn into a Beast like Emma ? What would have happened after that ? How would I look like as a Were-Wolf ? and so on. 

While thinking, she saw her Lover peacefully sleeping, which reminded her about her Were-Wolf sleeping exactly like this. A smile appeared on the Latina's face as she whispered, "I love you Cutie, and I don't care whether you turn into a Were-Wolf, I still will love you" and placed one final Passionate kiss on her lips and cheek, before she cuddled into her lover's embrace even more and fall asleep.

      Author (Jay): What do you think about this Chapter ? Let me know in the Comments below, If you have any opinions, ideas or requests, feel free to share them.