The Gaze. (Emma's Multiverse).

BeeBee was making Dinner, while Enid helped her out. CC and Pip was watching a Crime, while Emma was listening to Seventeen. "Come one man, let's watch something else, like Sports or maybe anything related to Physical Activities", groaned CC. "Mate, they are committing physical activities in order to solve the murder case", replied Pippa, in a very calm and hoarse tone. "I mean yeah, I can see that but still, this doesn't really count as a Sport, you know mAtE", teased CC. BeeBee and Enid saw what was happening and started to whisper with each other, "Damn, I feel like Pepper is about to Burst in flame and rage". "Yep totally, just like Wednesday..." Enid whispered back. 
Emma on the other hand left the place whispering to herself, "Nope, not today".

The veins were popping in the detective's pale hands, while the player kept mocking and teasing her, with her eyes closed. CC then opened her eyes and saw Pippa's eyes was facing the floor, her brunette bangs covering her eyes, meanwhile BeeBee and Enid signaled CC, "To Shut Up".

"What ?" CC whispered back, on the other hand BeeBee and Enid was dying on the floor. "Okay that's it, that dumb bitch won't understand a fucking word of ours, what we can do is...TO HIDE !!!" whisper shouted Enid. Pippa slowly stood up, while Enid and BeeBee was already gone. CC still didn't understand anything, but she felt nervous for some reason. "Uh...Pi-Pips bud, what's up ?" CC spoke nervously. Pippa came in front of CC and stood some inches away. She kneeled down on her knees and look up.

"Don't disturb me, when I am being serious, walker or else the aftermath won't be a Good Bloody Ending..." Pippa's green eyes were glowing, her face was Pale, her Gaze was intense. The soul of CC flew from her mouth and she was left there speechless. "Now, you will do, what I tell you to do", demanded Pippa, with a evil smirk and her eyes glowing like diamond, like a crazy Killer.

After some hours, Enid, BeeBee and Emma appeared and saw CC doing her Home-Work. "Wow, what made her do her Home-Work ?" asked Emma proudly but nervous. Enid then whispered "Pippa did..." Pippa then turned around and waved at them, seemed like her mood was pretty calm and neat unlike the other times. "Gotta say, this is quite smart, Pip", replied Emma, while she patted the detective's back like a Proud Mom. "I know right..." and kept smirking like a Villain, which made the wolf, cook and the introvert a bit Nervous, anxious and worried.

"I know that I'm not suppose to talk, but seriously speaking though Pippa literally possess a Dead Soul's Deadly Gaze, and she has the most intense Glare...Damn", whispered CC which was clearly audible for the other four. 

Everyone agreed immediately, which made Pippa confused, "Who do you mean by the Dead Soul, Mate ?" "She means Andrea Bell, Dear", softly replied Emma while Smiling. Then Pippa came to her senses and understood.

Author(Jay): "Okay, if you have any suggestions for Emma and Jenna's Multiverse, feel free to comment them, maybe I might choose some ideas and create the Chapters".

End Of Chapter.

Thank You.

-Jay.