2ndProtector (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some Information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part 2 may NOT be Possible...

Emma's P. O. V:

-"Oi! Come back here, you little alien!" shouted my wife, while I enjoyed sipping my Coffee, on the sofa. -"Hey, Lady! Need help here you know!?" She spoke sarcastically. 

I smiled to myself and put my frames on the table, immediately getting attacked by our adopted Sweetheart over my laps. -"Okay, who's being a naughty girl? Hm, Agatha?"

I narrowed my eyes, and tickled the little one while she laughed in the most radiant way, turning my mood even more delightful. Jenna took the chances and put the jacket over her body 
-"Hah, now who's the sucker, huh Aga?" 

-"It's clearly you, Mama" our Son, Agatha's Biological older brother Eren spoke. Me and Agatha exchanged looks of proudly shocked, -"What's that Young Man?" My wife pointed her finger,
-"The fact that you're the Sucker, Mama".

Eren always made everything seem so easy and that's what impressed me the most in that boy's soul. I smiled at the act and watched my love's brain burning to rotten -"...Okay, that's enough. Now how about we the Park?" I spoke trying to lighten the mood and thankfully it worked.

The two kids, shouted in joy and left outside. Jenna facepalmed, I walked up to her and pulled her into a hug -"Hey, you slay Mama Jen. That was pretty awesome of you making that naughty Princess of ours, wear the jacket" I smooched her forehead, and she was still silent. 

-"Come on, Cheer up! You can't ruin the day", I pressed kisses over her neck, immediately getting response from the shorter woman. She chuckled and put her head over my chest, listening to my heartbeat. 

According to my wife, that made her feel Alive and Real...
And Calmed her Down...

-"Cheer up for the kids?" She frowned.

-"Cheer up for Me?" She weakly smiled and kissed me, pulling my waist and colliding our body. 

-"Seriously Jenna. You were the one who wanted to adopt them..." I cupped her face and caressed it. Her hands still on my waist, embracing the same act.