HoneyMoon Of Ours. (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).

This idea: @Random 19XX
(Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Emma's P. O. V:

Yesterday was a blast as I and the best and the most famous Jenna Marie Ortega officially got married. Everyone came and cheered us on, though I kind of ended up making the speech a mess and made it a comedy show, which I think in my opinion was the best. We both danced and enjoyed every moments in there.

Seeing Jenna wearing a beautiful white dress and approaching me, to hold my hand, accept me as her fucking WIFE and literally KISS me, God it's a dream come true and luckily it did.

Because of having such a tiring day, we just went to sleep,cuddling with each other, while I planned what we should do in our honey moon period, by wasting the entire Night.

I woke up at 7:40 pm and saw my wife 'Jenna's Sleeping next to me, peacefully. Heavens, she is so beautiful, I can already tell how lucky I am, and gonna be in the future. I smiled to myself and pulled Jenna in my laps causing her to wake up, "Wake up, my Hot and Lovely Wife" She cleared her eyes and smiled and pressed a kiss on the lips.

I can't be happier to realize that her lips now belongs to me, like for the rest of our lives. Now I have everything of hers and the best part is I have HER with me, glued forever.

"What are you planning Baby ? Oh, gotta say you looked pretty hot with that white suit on, love you so so so so so Much, EM" I laughed at her compliment and lifted her up in my arms. "Hell yeah, that's what I am talking about. Now take me to the bathroom, my knight", I smiled brightly and kissed her, then obeyed her demand, "With Pleasure, my Queen".

We took a relaxing bath, Jenna and I both taking chances and scrubbing the back of each other. "Remind me that I'm actually married to you, honey", I chuckled and kissed her neck softly, "Now now Baby, after we are done for the day, you can Fuck me as much as you want, and don't need to be embarrassed, I know that you are desperate, anyway~" Jenna finished saying and moaned in my ears, turning the hell out of me. I just smiled to myself and whispered back, "Sure Baby cakes, Seems like you know me more than I know myself, how did you know whether I was desperate or not ?" while rubbing her back gently and leaving traises of Kisses. "Oh, I know~" and then pulled me into a heated kiss.

We ate our breakfast and decided to go out, we walked around and enjoyed each other's company very very much.

Fans came to us and told of how much lucky we were and truly I indeed thought that. Jenna my wife was getting bored so she pulled me at a corner of a road and started kissing me like her pet, making me go crazy at that moment. She and I both were becoming a moaning mess. My hands travelling inside her fabric, sending goosebumps, which I admired to do the most. I was about to pull her shirt off, but then we got interrupted my some people walking pass by. Thankfully no one recognized us, "Damn, we could have been in trouble  right now, Baby", Jenna commented while I just kept caressing her back and smiled.

"You definitely like taking control over my body, and guess what you're lucky because I admire your boldness too, Sweetie~" Jenna whispered in her hoarse voice, killing my guts. If only we were in the hotel, I would have thrown her on the bed and Fuck her likean absolutel hypocrite, if only...

"Come one let's go home, I have had enough of this", my voice became firm and I pulled Jenna with me which made my small wife laugh out loud.

The moment we came, we got undressed and jumped into the hot pool, while the night sky glimmered above us, we stayed in each other's embrace and whispered sweet things to each other.

We had our dinner and finally after a long hours of waiting, we at last made love and Jenna having power over me was just everything. We both took our chances and made sure to give each other the best night ever.

"So, how was it ? Did you like it, Mama Jen ?" I was curious, Jenna was a mess by now, she just smiled and pressed last kiss, "It was Perfect, hope to get this sessions more in the future, EM Baby... Seriously speaking though I am truly the luckiest and happiest woman alive, I love You Baby".The Latina closed her eyes and pulled me closer to her, my hands covering her whole body, while I kept pressing kisses all over her face, neck and collarbone. I smiled and thought about our future and well guess this is the best decision I have ever made and I was extremely happy about it.

"κι εγω σε αγαπω (I Love You Too)  Jenna Baby, truly I do", I pressed one last kiss before sleeping with my wife and thought about our gorgeous future ahead.

Author (Jay) : If you have any suggestions, opinions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Short, but a hot 😏. Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me alot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to make so many chapters in the future because of lack of time, but I will definitely try, either way...ENJOY!!!