M. P Pt2. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

CC's P. O. V:

"Wow, Babe how come your hands are...so Veiny ?" I turned my eyes towards Katie, my Love who also happens to have a Hand-Kink. I smirked seeing the shade of red all over her small freckled-face and placed a passionate kiss. "I don't know, princess possibly a family-genetic matter". She looked at me with a 'Are You Serious' look, which made me laugh out hard. 

We started dating after we had our little date. It has been almost a month of our relationship. Katie would always come over and most of the time we had sleepovers. There was a fixed day for both of us to give each other hot bath. And today was my turn to give her one. She on the other hand didn't seem that bothered, I sat right next to her and started our little Make-out session. Minutes went by and Katie ended up strangling my stomach. I could tell that this woman was horny as fuck, but now we can't start doing 'Naughty' as I had a baby to shower and that baby tends to be Ms. Katherine Torres. "Come on, Princess it's time for your shower", I said in the middle of our heated kisses. She groaned and sat up. I then smiled like a dumb dog and lifted her in my arms, her legs surrounding my waist. "God, sometimes I forget how strong you are CC baby", she spoke laughing like a total Angel. I gave back her the same smile, and took her to the bathroom.

While I finished setting the hot water in tub, Katie spread her hands like a Baby, demanding me to lift her up again. I laughed at her and then obeyed what she wanted. Then I gently lowered her in the tub, at first she squeaked like a child, which made a chuckle escape my mouth. Then she slowly settled down and relaxed in the bath. I sat there watching the small Latina bath. It melted my heart. She then saw me staring at her, and before I can do something Katie splashed some water over my face, "Stop staring you dirty perverted fuck". I smiled at her like a dumbass. I gently messaged her back and rubbed the soap over her beautiful, Back. It was covered with Freckles. I gently pressed soft kisses all over her back, which clearly sent shivers down her spine. "Cute", I thought to myself. "You Know CC, I realized you literally give the Princess Treatment, not that I complain". I pressed another kiss and whispered softly, "Because you are my Princess". 

I already prepared the lunch for Katie, she came down stairs wearing one of my comfy shirt and her own shorts, "Wow Princess, taking my comfortable shirts and wearing them, without my Permission ?" She sat down, crossing her legs, which made her look so sexy for fuck's sake. "I don't need permission for my lover's comfy Shirts and and guess what I think, you enjoy seeing me wearing your shirts", she teased me and winked, okay that DEFINITELY made me went NUTS.

When Katie tasted the meal, she moaned at the taste and that moan clearly turned me on. "OMG !!?!?! what the fuck ? This is SO Good !!!" She shouted out, which only made me smile even more. 

After eating, I cuddled Katie, keeping her close to me, as if I'm protecting. She kept playing with my hands and pressed soft kisses on my knuckles, relaxing me even more, While I messaged her back. "Love, I realized...You're such a cutie, even if you try to be the bad Girl".

"Really ? Well, guess what I am a Cutie only for my Princess, but not for the World", and kissed her lovingly. "I love you so much, I am the luckiest", She whispered which melted my heart.
"I love you too, Princess".

"Promise me that you will never leave me ?" I whispered.
"Promise, I won't, baby", she whispered back and pressed a simple kiss, before going to sleep.

Author (Jay): What do you think about this Chapter ? Let me know in the Comments below, If you have any opinions, ideas or requests, feel free to share them. Could have tried my best to make it even more exciting, but too lazy, oops <3.