You're too Sweet. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Emma's P. O. V:

I was sitting in a bench at the Park, Enjoying a relaxing and cool evening after having a shitty ass Day. I normally woke up and heard my fucking parents having an argument like they always had. Then without caring too much, I just went away from there, not fucking caring at all. 

While sitting there, a girl my age came running and sat next to me, her breathing all unbalanced. She was taking a break, from her walking routine. I have always seen this woman cross my path and to be honest, it was annoying. She introduced herself as 'Jenna' last week, and from that on Jenna will always come to me and blab about the shits happening in her life. As a result, I'm super awkward and I really don't like having company, other than myself. As usual, she started talking, while I just sat there looking at her, with a neutral expression.

To be fair, I really didn't having her Company, she was pretty cool but because of my fucking temper sometimes I loose it and create problems, like I did that day. 

"I like Chocolate Ice-Cream, what's your favorite type of Ice-Cream, Emmy ?" She asked me sweetly, god I swear this woman was too kind to me. For having such a fucked up day, I wasn't in the mood to answer but to ignore her and look away, but the Latina kept asking me random questions and at one point I lost it, "For God's Sake Jenna, SHUT UP and LEAVE MY FUCKING ASS ALONE !!!" 

Silence fell over us, then I saw water forming in the small Latina's eyes...and that clearly broke my heart. "Wait Jenna I-", before I could finish, She left. The atmosphere became normal again, but the situation I have made, was not normal. I have fix this, she didn't deserve to be shouted by me...UGH !!! Why do I always end up making a fucking mess, because of my bullshits ? No wonder, I had no friends, and now Jenna won't even talk to me, not anymore...

I went home to find Isabel, Olivia and Avery sitting and doing their business.

"Did they finish their argument ?" I asked hoarsely.

Isabel- "Yeah they did...what's up with you ? Why such a sudden change in your voice ?

Olivia- "Yep, that's what I was about to point out, What happened ?"

Emma- "Nothing, none of your business..."

Avery my big sister then turned to me, and approached me "Darling, what happened ?"

"I said-", Avery gave me serious bold eyes, which sent shivers down my spine and I had no other choices but to tell them, what happened.

Olivia- "So, your saying that, You shouted at the crush of your life !!?! EM, How could you !?!?!"

Avery- "Crush ?"

Isabel- "Yep that's right, you didn't hear it wrong Av, Our Sweet ass sister Emma Myers has been having a Crush over our hot Latina neighbor for a Long, Long time". 

Avery- "Wow, guess this is a serious problem then".

I chose to stay quiet and listen to their nonsense, as I had no fucking idea of what to do...

After some time, Avery suggested me to take flowers to her house and apologize.

Isabel- "Yeah right, but don't end your apology just by giving flowers, take her for a Night Out too".

Olivia- "True, true...that would be amazing".

Emma- "Are you guys sure about this ?"

Isabel- "Do you have better ideas, than us Baby cakes ?"