D. T. A. A. A. C. Pt. 2 (Jenna+Emma MULTIVERSE).

Emma's P. O. V:

I was sitting in the lonely and soulless hospital, waiting to hear a positivity from the doctors. Jenna my love, the one that I chose to protect with all my heart and strength was shot my one of the demons...

FLASHBACK.

"Whatever you did Emma, was not good at all, our Boss is extremely disappointed on you, you know", I turned towards him giving him a look of boredom and a side eye. "I don't give a fuck, about that old hag anymore, what really matters to me is Jenna and only her and I have promised to protect her at all costs".

Suddenly another demon appeared in front of my vision, Jenna was behind me. Some demons distracted me and I was fighting all my best with them, when all of a sudden a sound of Gun was heard, thankfully I wasn't shot, but my love was...

"JENNA!!!" I immediately punched the guy in front of me, and ran to a near by hospital with Jenna in my arms, she was shot in the belly and hell, blood was dripping constantly from her, "You're gonna be okay, my love I promise you that...wait a little longer, we are here".

She just smiled and closed her eyes, "I know I will, I trust you EM... ".

"Absolutely...you will be okay".

FLASHBACK ENDS.

"Emma Myers ?" A male voice called me out, I instantly stood in my bandaged legs and ran towards the man. "Doctor, how is she ? Is she okay ? Did she make it ?" The man just took of his glasses and smiled, which gave me a sign of relieve, "Yes, you're lucky she is alive, breathing again safe and sound. But she might have to take bed rest for a while, you can go and see her". I thanked the doctor and ran into the hallway, crashing with door, I immediately jumped over Jenna and hugged her like a puppy.

"Woah, hello to you too Love", She laughed while I burst into tears of flame and fear. "oh, THANK God you're okay, I thought I lost you... " "Come one baby, you can't just loose hope in such Lilly goofy things, look. I am fine and heathly, you know that I am quite strong right". I smiled and went back to hug her again. Jenna fall asleep, while I caressed her back Softly, my rage growing second by second, and just as I thought the bold move of me being extremely protective of Jenna has been activated.

The next day, she was released from hospital and I took her home, giving her the princess treatment that she deserves and finally after giving her the meds and making her sleep in peace, I made sure to activate all the security system and kissed her forehead for the last before I went for a huge fight with the demons, including that old man, "Sleep tight, beautiful... I will be back, I promise".

"Well, Well, Well isn't that my unworthy and disgraceful fellow soldier, Emma Devil Myers", the old man joked around, while I made sure to give him the best of my sinister eyes and scare the shot out of him, though it didn't work on him but definitely did on his own bodyguards. 

"My name is only Emma Myers, not devil anymore", I replied, flame and fire present in my hoarse and whispering tone.

And with that, the bodyguards jumped over me and little did they that they were messing with the royal ex-Soldier of their Boss.

Getting the trainings from him really did help. The bodies were on the floor, lying motionless, I grabbed a pillar and made my way towards the old hag, "Ready to end this once and for all, BoSs ?" He gave me a grin, "Oh, I sure am Myers".

And with that we both fought, for life. Thankfully after a lot of hardcore I finally beat the fucker and slowly most of them disappeared, with the air.

I returned home to see my lovely woman sleeping peacefully. I went to the bathroom, took a relaxing bath, bandaged my bruises and went to the bed, tugging her closer to me and feeling her embrace would be the last thing I would hate. She pulled me even close and grabbed my arm, which made me slowly hiss in pain, but luckily Jenna didn't wake up. I slowly drowned myself in the comfort of the bed and my love's comfort. Truly she was meant to be an Angel, as she even slept like one. I smiled to myself and whispered a Good night, kissing her all over and especially making a mark on her neck. This caused her to move in her sleep a bit, bit then she became motionless again. 

I caressed her face, back and hair, scanning all the features she had in herself. And to be honest she indeed was a goddess of angels, at least she was my Goddess. I made sure to keep her in my embrace and protect her even in my sleep. Even though, this has ended forever, I still wasn't sure what the future holds ahead of us, and that's why I made my mind to. Always protect my innocent Angel, till I can.

I kept letting at the ceiling, "So now it's just me and her ? There's no more trouble in our life to suffer through, anymore ?" Questions kept arousing in my head, till my dizzy eyes were closed, and that's I called in a day.

"I Love You, Angel", I whispered in my sleep and smiled, making her even more closer to me,  and feeling her heart beat which relaxed me the most.

Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Short, but the aftermath of their lives. Don't forget to leave a Vote, Truly it helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so much in the Future, because of Lack of Time, but I will definitely try....ENJOY!!! 🙃