Gotcha!! (Jenna+Emma's Multiverse)

No One's P. O. V:

Tara and BeeBee went out for a late night date. Pippa and Vada was playing cards while teasing and flirting with each other. Enid brought Wednesday her journal. -"Here you go, Wens"

Wednesday took the book and smooched a delicate kiss on Enid's hand, drawing some people attention in there. Phoebe smirked, while Camila rolled her eyes. Enid turned slightly red, but she enjoyed this little things Addams did for her.

The wolf sat down beside the raven and listened to Wednesday analyze the story.

-"GUYS!!!" Katie came running the stairs, almost tripping over her shoes. -"What's up junior?" Pippa asked while Phoebe helped Katie up a bit. Everyone turned confused with such a sudden action from Katie. -"Guys you're not gonna believe what I just heard!?..."

-"What did you hear, Brat?" Camila asked standing up. Katie rolled her eyes and then she spoke -"...Cairo and CC is making out in the upstairs" The younger one giggled while Everyone turned towards her, eyes wide.

-"Wait Seriously!? CC Walker making out with Cairo Sweet?!"

Vada exclaimed, -"Hehe...I'm sure you're wrong about the information Junior. That's not possbile"

-"No! I am serious!! You can go and hear it yourself, and come on we are talking about Cairo and CC. The only two women who has huge power over the fan base. Everything is possbile for them" Vad and Enid Agreed. -"Alright..then let's go and hear it, not disturb though."

-"Are you serious, Mate?" Pippa asked slightly, embarrassed. Vada Smirked and squeezed the detective's hand.

-"Yeah, and here's the deal Brat. If Cairo and CC actually makes out, you get 50 bucks but if not!! Then you owe me 100, Deal?"

-"Why the hell do I get 50 only?"

-"Cuz your Smol, gurl" Enid spoke sarcastically, immediately getting smacked on her upper arm by Katie.

-"Fine! Whatever, but if they actually makes out then all of you owe me 50"

-"Deal!!" Camila shouted and went up. Everyone following. Pippa facepalmed while Vad chuckled and pinched her lover's cheek, pressing a kiss afterwards.

[...]

-"Okay everyone ready?" Katie asked, making everyone prepared for the upcoming session.

All of them nodded, -"Alright then let's start with-

-"AH CC!!"

...   ....   ....  ....

-"...Was that C-Cairo?" Pippa questioned. Katie gave a look of confidence and smirked at Camila. Everyone was taken back by this. -"Pfft!! last week, this two was having a relationship of Enemies and now fighting in bed? Hehe..."

Vada teased, high fiving Katie cuz she believed the girl more than anyone there. Enid raised an eyebrow and changed looks with Pippa. -"Do you really think they are making out?"

Pippa gulped and whispered back -"I Don't..."

-"Oh, Walker!! STOP!.."

-"Holy shit-"

-"Keep silent, Or else I won't hesitate to shut you up..."

-"Damn, since when did that Player got so bold over Cairo?" Camila asked. Half of the people in there was almost having a Nose bleed, Vada, Katie and Phoebe kept making fun of this. While Wednesday stood still, Enid and Pippa just questioning their lives, Camila rolling her eyes in defeat.

-"Hey guys!!"

Tara greeted the group, BeeBee joined. She put her hand over her GF's shoulder. -"What happened to-
Carpenter silenced Bee...

-"You're so good at this...Walker"

-"...A-are they making out or something?"
Everyone nodded.

-"Okay that's enough!! I going in!"
-"Pippa No!!"

Enid tried to stop the flustered woman but failed. Fitz with no hesitation opened the door and what they saw made their Jaw touch the ground...

-"Any business, Detective?"
CC had the bandage finally plastered to Cairo's knees. She got hurt while coming home, so Walker carried the Writer and helped her ease the pain, aiding it immediately.

-"....Wait, weren't you guys, uh aren't you guys like doing it?"
Katie's eyes widened. CC and Cairo looked at each other -"Uh...no?"

Camila laughed out, while Katie groaned in frustration. Enid sighed a relief. Pippa stood there silent and processed everything for a moment, while Vada laughed with Camila. Tara, Bee was confused. Addams went downstairs.

[...]

-"Damn, you people really have worse dirty minds than us" CC had Cairo over her lap, the girl chuckling with the whole situation. Camila was enjoying her victory while Katie whined and pretented to cry.

-"Yeah way worse than you expect, especially Katie Torres" Tara teased, while Katie rolled her eyes.

Both CC and Cairo smiled and looked at each other. For a minute everyone was distracted, and they both took the chances.
-"Wanna scare them off, Woman?" She whispered turning the older one.

Cairo hummed and pulled CC in a heated kiss.

-"Woah that was truly something...Uh, CC? Cairo...?" Enid gulped and blushed like a tomato.

Everyone's attention drew against the two women now heavily making out. CC slightly moaned, while Cairo bit down her neck.

-"Alright, Making session alert!! Everyone out of the ROOOOM!!!!"

Vada took everyone out, -"YES FINALLY, THEY ARE MAKING THE FUCK OUT OF EACH OTHER!!!" Katie exclaimed.

Phoebe took photos and smirked with Vada. Enid and Wednesday didn't know what to do or expect neither did the Carpenter-Jordan Couple.

-"HAVE FUN, YOU TWO!!"
Vada closed the door with a bang, leaving them there.

CC and Cairo smirked and continued what they had too...

Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions, and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so many chapters in the future because of Lack of Time, either way... ENJOY!!! 😂