I Met A Mermaid. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

Idea: @Random 19XX (Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some information about the Characters might NOT be Cannon.

Part-2 might not be required for this Chapter.

Jenna's P. O. V:

I used to work as a Fisher-woman. One day as usual, I went to go for fishing. I kept the net in the water for like an Hour and then after that I finally got something. I immediately pulled the net, heavens what did I caught anyway ? Why the hell is it so heavy ? But, thankfully I used all my strength, and pulled the thing out of Water. And the Moment I did, my jaw dropped.

A Beautiful, Angelic looking Mermaid, with short brown hair and gorgeous Green Eyes. She looked at me with fear and, protected herself with her tail, grabbing me. I was paralyzed there and didn't know what to do. I went near the Mermaid and calm her down. "Listen, I will not hurt you...only if you can tell me who you are and what are you doing in the Water ?" She took some minutes and then looked away, "Can't you speak...?" She turned towards the water and then at me, and nodded in agreement, making me weak with her Gaze.

I took a sigh and then sat next to the Mermaid and helped the Poor thing, get out of the Net. Then I calmed the Mermaid down and talked with her softly. She seemed to become relaxed and understood everything I said. She shyly smiled and I was happy about her. Then I let her go, and went home. I stayed alone, and when I was in bed for who knows what reason, her perfect body was repeated in my brain. Those curves, chest and turns out Mermaids can also have Abs...Heavens, I can definitely feel my heart beating faster and my body turning Red.

We started to meet more often, and because of that One day with all my courage I confessed my feelings for her and turns out she accepted me, Even though the Mermaid was always silent. I really wanted to hear her voice and know her name. 

"Sweetie, when are you gonna talk with me and tell me your Beautiful Name ?" She blushed at the Nick-Name and just turned around, fidgeting with her fingers. 

Emma's P. O. V:

I didn't know how to tell my name to her and if we want our relationship actually happen, how the hell am I suppose to live in the earth without any legs ? So, that's when I decided to actually get Legs and leave the water Once and for All.

"Mom, Please she's a great Human and she actually treats me like a-"

"Emma, No Humans are good in the earth, you can't trust some other creature and turn into one for the name of Love".

"Yes I can and I will, even if you don't let me".

"EMMA !!!" 

I left the place crying, and sat on a stone. Enjoying the Night feeling miserable, that's when My sister Isabel came with a Portion in her hand, "Here quite the act and drink this Portion". I looked at my sister for sometime and when she smiled and told that My mother gave me the permission, I hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek, "Thank You, Thank you so much". 

"...But, there's a Condition ?"

"What Condition ? I don't care, I can go through any Condition, tell me".

"...Y-You can't meet us, after you turn into a Human, as we will be living this place forever".

"...W-Wait, what...?"

"Yes, Mom wanted to leave very soon, but now that you have found the love of your life, it's time for us to actually leave..."

"B-But...?" I started to tear up.

Izzy came and hugged me tight, "Don't worry, Sis this is your Destiny and it's your turn to full fill it, Don't think about us we will be fine".

I just cried and kept holding onto her, forever...

Jenna's P. O. V:

I was waiting in our usual Meet-Up Spot, waiting for my beautiful Mermaid to appear, but that's when I spot a Human coming out of the Water. I immediately took out a weapon to defend myself and when I was about to stab the human, she stopped me holding onto my wrist, and when I looked up, I saw...My Mermaid.

"Honey...?"

"Yes, Jenna my love it me...Emma Myers".

WAIT DID I JUST LITERALLY HEAR HER SPEAK AND HOW THE FUCK DOES SHE HAVE TWO FREAKING HOT ASS LEGS, EXCEPT OF HER TAIL !?!?!?

"...Heavens, you just talked...!?!?"

"Yes, my love I did..."

She lifted me in her arms, while I was just kept processing the situation.

"Beautiful, What happened...Speechless ?"

I just nodded in agreement, while she smiled brightly, then pulled me into a Passionate Kiss. Speaking honestly, This girl had the best-test sweet and delicious Lips, A lips that can be replaced in all types of Food. She reciprocated and pulled me even closer, causing soft whimpers escape my mouth, shamelessly. 

We ended the kiss and looked at each other. "O-Oh my god, I can't believe this..." 

"I know, Love and I will explain Everything".

Emma's P. O. V:

The small Human, intertwined her fingers with mine, after I finished speaking. "I-I'm so sorry...Emma". I smiled warmly and pulled her for another kiss, "It's okay Pretty Girl, and it doesn't matter anymore, as I have you now". 

"Yeah, but you also had to give up your beautiful Tail, the one with which you grabbed me and squished me like a Animal, though I loved it the most".

She Laughed and just answered, "No problem...What now really matters is that I have you..."

I looked at her, the sunset's light reflecting and making her look like a Princess of Water. I smiled and pulled her into another kiss, caressing her Cheek. 

"I love You So Much, I Promise To Protect You With All My Heart, Emma".

"Yeah, I Know And I Love You Too, Beautiful".

Author (Jay): If you have any suggestions, opinions and ideas, feel free to share them in the comments. Don't forget to leave a Vote, truly helps me a lot and I appreciate the gesture of kindness. I might not be able to write so many chapters in the future because of Lack of Time, but I will definitely try my best, either way... ENJOY!!! 😶‍🌫️