Em's Rejected Love. Pt1. (Jenna+Emma Multiverse).

The idea is brought you by: 
@Random 19XX
(Random 19XX).

Jenna Marie Ortega x Emma Myers.

Some information about the characters might NOT be Cannon.

Jenna's P.O. V:

Everyday, could start like a Bullshit. I would go out for my work, and then this dumb Paparazzi  would come and ruin everything, enjoying every second of minding my personal LIFE, driving me crazy and mad day by day, and the worst part is I can't ignore them as I tend to have the BIGGEST heart in my small body. Ignoring my own fans were the worst. But that still didn't stop me from hating the fact that among all of this lovely fans, one of them will turn out to be a Jerk and the other would turn out to be a Creep. 

Even though I had a lot to suffer, I still had a brightness of Sunshine beside me, the one who lightened my day up even if it extremely was fucked up. That one woman who would make me do anything for her...Emma Myers, My beautiful and wonderful Best-Friend. We both became friends at the Wednesday set, and we always, especially me made sure about each other's condition and kept Company. A Best-Friend, any one would ask for on this earth. 

But turns out I realized something rather Odd, about Emma recently. She not really acting herself. Whenever accidently my hand gets in contact with hers, her face will turn red as a Tomato, which is not gonna lie the cutest thing ever. Then when ever I tease her and close our distance our lips few inches apart, she would look like as she is having a Gay Panic. 

Romance has always been my least favourite  subject to speak about. Sometimes I would get asked some awful questions about my Love-Life from interviews, but most of the time all I did was to IGNORE that piece of SHIT. Truly, romance wasn't my thing. 

Today Emma has asked me out on a friendly dinner in a peculiar restaurant. A place where I heard many people confessing their feelings to their love ones. But why did Emma want to go there...With Me ? I ignored the thoughts that ran through my mind and focused more on what I will wear tonight. I decided to wear something simple, but Classy. 

Finally, when I was satisfied with my look and outfit, I stood outside off my house, waiting for Emma to pick me up. Then I spotted a Black massive car approaching me, the window went down and Emma appeared. To be honest, Emma looked much gorgeous than I did. I felt her staring at me for a while, not that I complain. Then with a snap of my fingers, she came into the real world, which only made me Chuckle. We soon greeted each other and went to our destination. While going, I realized that Emma's hands were shaking, so I quickly grabbed it as a good friend and slowly whispered, "Are you okay ?" She just nodded her head and kept her eyes on the road, clearly she was blushing, but for what reason I don't know. 

We got in the restaurant, after parking the car. The restaurant was a 5 star for me. The walls were nice, the waiters were well behaved and especially the food was truly the best. 

After I finished the food, I quickly got a glimpse of Emma fidgeting with her fingers. I looked at her softly and asked whether she was okay or not. Then after some minutes, she took a deep breath and slowly smiled at me, I smiled back not having a single fucking clue behind it. She came in front of me and took her hand out, to get mine. I happily let her have my hand. She placed a gentle kiss, which confused me even more. Then she took out a box and started a speech, undeniable. My eyes were open wide, seeing My Best-Friend propose to me...

After she finished, she sat there waiting for an answer, her eyes sparkling. I couldn't proceed of what had just happened, Words couldn't form in my mouth anymore...I became Speechless.

Before she could ask me something, I grabbed her hand in mine and spoke as softly as possible, "Emma the proposal was truly breath-taking and you taking me out in such a fancy restaurant was the boldest and best-est move. But I think you should know that I can't accept your Love, because you are my best-friend and I really don't involve any romantic feelings for you....Maybe someday you might even find someone better and special than me, I Know it...". 

I saw a small tiny drop of water forming in her eyes, this was too much for me to handle before I literally break down into tears in front of her. She sat there helpless, while I said my last final good bye whispering it in her ears.

That day was truly something for me, though Now I clearly blame myself for that occasion. When I came back, tears filled my eyes, and I became a ball on my bed, crying for hours, extremely devasted about my choice, it didn't even take me seconds to realize how much I REALLY loved her, but I forbid myself from calling her, I broke her heart and now I know that she will never talk to me ever again, for which I also distained myself from her as much as I could, even though I knew how much it hurts inside of me.

Emma's P. O. V:

2 months has went by since I got rejected my the One and Only True Love, Jenna Marie Ortega. She didn't text or call me after that, thinking that I might be mad at her for not accepting me, but guess what...I will make her accept me whether she likes or NOT and I know that woman also wants me, without my presence that small Gorgeous Latina is NOTHING. My Obsession of Love for that lady of mine didn't die in me, rather it grew bigger and stronger. Possessive-ness took control over me. I slowly made my way to my lover's room, or should I say A room decorated only by the pictures of her that I took by stalking and all the accessories she ever used in her life. Well let's just say that I might  have played a little 'Naughty' to win my Darling's little Game. Would it be okay if I also told you the torture I caused to the Close ones of Jenna's, as they were getting more attention than I deserved. Truly my plan was working...

Jenna's P. O. V:

I was coming home alone, since that day. I became less social in the real world as I also felt someone stalking me, well that didn't really scare me as I knew that someday I might end up having this kind of roles played in my life by strangers I have not intensions to meet with, even if I don't want them to be here. But what really scared me, was my close ones rejecting to talk back to me, most of my close friends blocked me, not even telling the reason behind it. Was I being punish for breaking my Best-friend's heart ? ...I guess I was. This kind of torture was extremely heavy over me. I stood in front of my house, cursing myself about that one Mistake I made in my life. I really loved Emma, I really do but I seriously don't have the fucking guts to call her back and apologize and especially not right now as it was already too late, maybe she changed and moved on with someone special other than me...Ugh !!! That clearly gave a feeling of Disgust and jealously...but I guess there's no use of it, Not Anymore...

When I opened the door, A tall slim figure met my Eyes. I couldn't comprehend who it was, as the room was dark, I nervously called out the person and dared him/her to turn around, and when that person did, My whole life stopped for that amount of seconds, sweat running down my forehead, my skin getting Goosebumps, my almost whole body shaking from fear...

"E-Emma...?"

To Be Continued...

 Author (Jay): What do you think about this Chapter ? Let me know in the Comments below, If you have any opinions, ideas or requests, feel free to share them. Stay tuned to find out what happens next.