Chapter One: The Business Trip

Cristiano Ronaldo smiled to himself as he sat in the Fly Emirates departure lounge with his teammates.

Real Madrid were flying to Dubai to release their 2014/ 15 campaign with Fly Emirates as their sponsor and the whole team was excited to be getting away.

"What has you so happy?"Iker Casillas asked as he sat beside the Portuguese man.

"Nothing. It'll just be good to get away for the three months we have off. Is Sara joining you?"Cristiano asked making Iker nod with a smile on his face.

"Next month"Iker smiled as the air hostesses made their way towards the gate to get ready for the arrival of the team.

A certain blonde caught Cristiano's attention and he had to bite back his smile as he watched her walk on to the air bridge.

"Any girl in your life?"Iker asked making Cristiano shake his head as he looked at the captain.

"I enjoy flying solo"Cristiano mused making Iker nod as they fell into a conversation about the upcoming season.

***

Lilliana Martinez smiled to herself as she and her best friend walked into the Madrid Barajas Airport.

Lilliana loves her job but she knew this flight would be different from all the other ones.

"Alright ladies, we have important guests on our flight today so no messing around"The pilot said making the women nod as they kept walking.

"Maybe this will be my chance to get back with Sergio"Clarissa Montez said as she walked excitedly beside her best friend.

"Maybe"Lilliana mused knowing how much her friend loved the defender and how heartbroken she had been when they broke up.

"You okay Ana?"Clarissa asked as they approached the footballers and Lilliana looked at one in particular.

"I'm fine"Lilliana said as she smiled at her best friend before they walked through the gate and on to the air bridge.

***

Cristiano sighed as he sat in the first class area of the plane they were getting to Dubai. He couldn't see the brunette hostess anywhere and it was annoying him.

Cristiano couldn't wait to see which hostesses would be on their side of the plane since he was sitting next to Sergio Ramos.

"Is your girl on this flight?"Cristiano asked making Sergio look at him and nod.

Cristiano knew the defender loved his ex and would give anything to get back with her; he had broken up with her at a low point.

"There"Sergio said as he pointed at a brunette woman next to a blonde on their side of the plane.

"I really think you should get back together"Cristiano said as he watched the blonde set things up for the inflight safety demonstration.

"Hopefully this trip will change things for us"Sergio smiled as he watched the brunette who looked at him with a small smile which he returned.

Cristiano chuckled and shook his head as the blonde hostess looked at him and smiled as Cristiano winked at her before she stood next to him to start the demonstration.

"Can I leave these with you sir?"The blonde asked making Cristiano nod as she set the life jacket and other things on his lap.

Once it was over and they were getting ready for take off the blonde walked away and came back to sit in her own seat which was conveniently in front of Cristiano's.

"Hola, I'm Cristiano"He said making the blonde smile as she shook his hand.

"Lilliana"The blonde said making Sergio look at her with a small smile knowing that was his ex girlfriends best friend.

"And you're Sergio, the man who broke Clarissa's heart"Lilliana said making the defender nod and look down as she laughed softly.

"Well guess who's coming this way"Lilliana mused as she let Clarissa slip in next to her so she could take her seat for take off.

****

"Flight attendants prepare for landing"The pilot said over the intercom as the attendants did a final cabin check and closed any open over head bins.

Lilliana sighed as she sat down in front of Cristiano again while Clarissa sat in front of Sergio.

Lilliana was happy for her friend who had gotten back with Sergio during the flight but she couldn't help but miss her own boyfriend when she saw them so happy together.

The blonde was happy she had gotten a few hours sleep during the flight and she was ready to meet up with her boyfriend tonight who was flying to Dubai as well.

"Would you calm down"Cristiano said as he looked at Sergio. He knew the defender hated landing but he had been on so many flights Cristiano thought he had gotten over it.

"I can't"Sergio whispered as he tried to breathe. Cristiano sighed knowing how gay this would look but if it helped his friend he'd do it any time.

Cristiano held out his hand making Sergio look at him gratefully as the defender put his own in Cristiano's and closed his eyes taking deep breaths as Cristiano did his best to soothe him.

Lilliana got up and went to get something and returned with a bottle of water for the defender making him smile gratefully as both Cristiano and Clarissa tried to calm him down.

***

Lilliana sighed in relief as she opened her hotel room door and stepped inside shedding her uniform almost straight away as she lay on her bed before she heard the hotel room door open and smiled knowing it was her boyfriend.

"I've missed you"He whispered as he moved into the bedroom and Lilliana stood up smiling at him as he moved forward and kissed her lips.

"I missed you too"Lilliana smiled as she looked up into her boyfriends brown eyes as he moved back towards the bed and sat down looking up at Lilliana.

"I'm surprised nobody found out yet. You threw me quite a few sexual looks on the flight today Mr. Ronaldo"Lilliana said making Cristiano chuckle knowing he had wanted to touch his girlfriend when she was sitting across from him on the flight.

"It's not my fault my girlfriend looks gorgeous in her uniform"Cristiano mused as his girlfriend leaned down and kissed his lips.

"I love you"Lilliana whispered knowing this trip would be good for them and would hopefully bring them closer if that was even possible.

"I love you too Lil"Cristiano smiled as his girlfriend pushed him back on the bed and straddled his waist while kissing him softly.

"It's been too long"Cristiano whispered knowing he needed his girlfriend urgently.

The season had been so busy towards the end that he hadn't seen his girlfriend especially when she we flying most of the time.

"It has"Lilliana agreed as she started undressing her boyfriend while he unclasped her bra.

***

"Babe"Cristiano moaned as they both climaxed and he collapsed on his girlfriend.

They were both dripping in sweat and Lilliana knew they weren't finished yet even though it was almost two in the morning.

"Well I need a bath so if you want to stay there go ahead but I'd love if you joined me"Lilliana mused as she moved from under her boyfriend and walked into the bathroom with Cristiano watching her.

Cristiano followed after his girlfriend and watched her fill the bathtub. He knew she was teasing him but he loved it.