Chapter Five: Telling Cristiano

Lilliana took a deep breath as she pulled on yet another loose dress knowing Cristiano was in the next room. She is now ten weeks pregnant and had no idea how to tell Cristiano.

Ever since she had started bloating, the blonde has been trying to stay away from Cristiano who was hurt thinking that his fiancée didn't love him anymore.

Walking into the living room Lilliana smiled at her fiancé who barely acknowledged her as he tried to work out what he had done wrong.

"What did I do?"Cristiano asked making Lilliana stop and look at him.

"Nothing, why do you think you've done something wrong?"Lilliana asked making Cristiano sigh.

"You haven't been talking or wanting to be near me lately"Cristiano said sadly making Lilliana smile softly.

"I haven't been near you because there's something I've been needing to tell you and I was afraid you'd find out earlier"Lilliana admitted making Cristiano look at her alarmed. He was afraid of her having cancer or something.

"Cris, I'm pregnant"Lilliana said as she waited for any reaction out of him but he sat there with a cold look on his face.

"See this is what I was afraid of!"Lilliana exclaimed as she got off the couch and stormed out of the room with angry tears rushing down her face while Cristiano sat there as the news sank in that he was going to be a father.

***

"Oh it's okay, maybe he was just shocked that's all"Clarissa whispered as she hugged her friend close. She knew the minute Lilliana asked her to meet on the beach something was wrong.

"He looked at me as if it was the worst thing in the world"Lilliana cried not wanting a baby to ruin the relationship she and Cristiano had; she thought he'd be happy that they are starting a family.

"Oh honey, I'm sure he didn't mean it like that"Clarissa whispered as they watched the rain fall from their beach hut. Clarissa knew the footballer wanted children and he was probably in a state of shock when he heard he was getting what he wanted.

"Lil!"Cristiano yelled as he ran down the beach soaking wet and almost in tears.

"What?"The blonde snapped watching him walk closer.

"I know my reaction wasn't what you had thought but babe hear me out"Cristiano said as people stopped and watched the footballer.

"Why should I listen to you?"Lilliana sniffled knowing she was angry and didn't mean a word she was saying.

"Because I love you and you love me. Lil, I was shocked when you told me we are going to have a baby because I've wanted kids with you for so long but I've never said it and when I heard you were pregnant I was happy. So happy but I really didn't know how to show it so babe come on, don't be like this"Cristiano said making Lilliana look at him as she stood up in front of him; her 5 foot 10 was no match for Cristiano's 6 foot 2.

"And how do I know you're not lying?"Lilliana asked making Cristiano sigh as he moved closer.

"Why would I run for forty five minutes, in the rain, in a very hot country to lie to you?"Cristiano asked making Lilliana smile softly at how stupid he had been; he could've waited until she got back.

"Lil, I can't wait to have this baby with you"Cristiano whispered as he wrapped his arms around Lilliana who smiled and kissed him softly knowing she'd never be able to walk away from him.

***

"How far along are you?"Cristiano asked as he stepped out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Ten weeks"Lilliana said with a smile on her face as she watched him from her place on the bed where she was planning her bit of the wedding.

Cristiano had promised to plan the ceremony and reception along with the venues while Lilliana invited a small few people who weren't already in Dubai with them.

"I can't wait"Cristiano smiled as he lay down and rubbed her back softly while she concentrated on the invitations. He loved watching her concentrate; he thought she looked cute.

"Cris!"Someone yelled as they knocked on the door making the footballer sigh as he got up and walked towards it pulling it open.

Sergio ran in and looked at him with a terrified look on his face as he handed the footballer a magazine.

"Tell me it's not true"Sergio whispered knowing his fiancée was hot on his heals and was about to rip the Portuguese apart.

Cristiano stared at the magazine in shock wondering why his ex girlfriend had gone and done this to him.

'I'm having Cristiano Ronaldo's baby'

The front cover had it printed in huge red letters and a picture of a very pregnant Alexandra was on the front.

"What's going on?"Lilliana asked as she stepped out of the room while Clarissa ran in.

"I'm going to rip you to shreds"Clarissa spat as Sergio held her back and watched as Lilliana walked forward and took the magazine from Cristiano's hands.

"What the?"Lilliana whispered as she slowly felt her heart break while she looked at her fiancé.

"You can sleep on the couch"Lilliana yelled as she started hitting Cristiano who didn't feel a thing but tried his best to stop her.

"Babe, babe stop. I didn't do anything with her"Cristiano said as tears rose to his eyes and he hugged his fiancée close as she continued to cuss and yell at him.

"Yes because girls can get pregnant all alone. You know what, screw you"Lilliana said as she threw the ring at him and backed away.

"I'm raising our baby alone and you can call everyone and tell them that the wedding is off"Lilliana said making Cristiano shake his head as he swallowed back the lump in his throat.

"Don't do this Lil, you know it's not me. I wouldn't do it to you"Cristiano whispered knowing he couldn't lose her and the baby.

"Maybe if you hadn't of cheated and got someone else pregnant we wouldn't be in this situation"Lilliana said as she tried to hold back her tears trying to show she was stronger than that.

Cristiano stared after her as she ran into the bedroom and slammed the door shut. He could hear her sobs from the other side and it broke his heart.

Sergio and Clarissa looked at the footballer as he slid down the wall with tears streaming down his face making Clarissa instantly feel bad knowing that he hadn't done anything with Alexandra.