Chapter Thirty- Five: Believe Me Now?

Lilliana sighed as she cleaned around the kitchen listening to hope happily play with her toys in her room.

Lilliana smiled softly as she rested her hand on her bump thinking of her baby. The blonde is now eighteen weeks pregnant and she couldn't wait to see her best friend later tonight.

Lilliana dropped the knife she was holding when she heard her daughters ear piercing scream come from upstairs making her run as she heard Cristiano's car pull up.

"Hope?" Lilliana called as she reached her daughters room and watched her daughter curled up in the corner of her room making the blonde frown as she moved towards her daughter.

"Hope what are you-" Lilliana asked but was quickly cut off by her daughter screaming at her.

"Mama!" Hope cried as she pointed behind her mother making Lilliana turn around as she watched the door slam shut and a lady in a grey dress appeared.

Lilliana sunk back against the wall holding her daughter close as she screwed her eyes shut listening to her husband run upstairs yelling out to his wife and daughter.

"Lil open the damn door," Cristiano yelled as Lilliana continued to cry not opening her eyes. The room was still cold and Lilliana knew there was still a chance the lady was staring at them.

"I can't," Lilliana called back making Cristiano get angrier thinking his wife was doing this because he wouldn't believe her.

"Fine," Cristiano spat as he started walking away before stopping and listening to his wife.

"Cristiano no don't leave," Lilliana cried making Cristiano stop and turn around before turning the knob on the door making it open as he looked at Lilliana and Hope curled up by the wall looking as pale as the white tiles in the kitchen.

"What are you doing?" Cristiano asked as he knelt in front of them as Lilliana gripped on to his shirt and slowly opened her eyes.

"There was a woman and I'm not messing Cristiano. She slammed the door and then turned to face us and-" Lilliana cut herself off when she looked up and saw the woman in the doorway again.

"C-Cris," Lilliana whispered making him turn around as his eyes widened at the woman and he sat in front of his wife and daughter before the ghost let out a scream that even made Cristiano want to cry.

"We're getting out of here. Ignore her and pack Hope's things," Cristiano said quietly as he got up and held his trembling daughter close and helped his wife up off the floor.

The two set about packing away Hope's things as the ghost continued to float around and scream trying to get attention but Cristiano had already put his headphones on his daughter and she was happily watching Sofia The First on his phone.

Lilliana managed to get a picture of the lady before they left and went to pack their own things and then the pictures before leaving the house without leaving anything of them behind.

"Do you believe me now?" Lilliana asked as Cristiano drove away from the house and towards the gates.

"Yes. I do," Cristiano said. His heart was still racing and he couldn't believe he had put his wife and daughter through that for the last four months.

"Amor, I'm so sorry," Cristiano whispered as he looked at her making his wife nod as she took his hand.

"I get it, it did sound crazy," Lilliana said softly knowing she couldn't blame this on Cristiano and she would now forever hate PSG wherever she went.

"I put you both through that," Cristiano said as he stopped at a red light and looked back at his little girl who was looking up around Paris in amazement.

Cristiano smiled watching Hope's little face light up with amazement as she looked around the fancy French architecture.

"We're fine, we just got a fright," Lilliana assured as she looked at her husband before looking down at her bump with a smile, she couldn't believe she was almost five months pregnant.

Lilliana knew they have a scan tomorrow and she's a little bit frightened that if they lose against Real Madrid tonight, Laurent Blanc won't leave Cristiano leave tomorrow.

Pulling into the hotel, Cristiano got his family outside and into the hotel. He'd get the bags later but he didn't want the paparazzi getting a picture of Hope.

Lilliana stood with her daughter on her hip cuddled into her clutching her teddy bear tightly as Lilliana watched her husband sort out a room for them.

"Okay it's all done," Cristiano said as he walked over and took Hope out of Lilliana's arms and cuddled her close before they moved to go up to their room.

***

"Well hello Mrs. Ronaldo," A voice said making Lilliana look up from watching the teams training on the pitch.

"Lissa," Lilliana whispered as she stood up and wrapped her arms around her best friend.

"Look at you, you look beautiful," Clarissa said as she stepped back and looked at her best friend who was glowing and pregnancy was certainly doing her friend well.

"Thank you. So what's happening back in Madrid?" Lilliana asked making her friend smile as she started telling her about the teams plans to take Cristiano back and make him part of their team again.

"How is Paris treating you?" Clarissa asked making her friend look up at her before tears sprung to her eyes.

"I hate it here," Lilliana whispered as she tried to catch her falling tears before anyone could see them.

"Oh Lilly," Clarissa whispered as she wrapped her arms around the blonde and kissed her cheek softly.

"I want to go home but I can't say it to Cris because this wasn't his choice and I don't want to upset him," Lilliana said as her sobs started taking over and she had to try keep quiet.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom can you watch Hope?" Lilliana asked making her friend nod as she let her hand trail down her friends back as she stood up.

Clarissa watched her friend go before she looked at the pitch and watched Cristiano and Sergio hugging each other. Perez's choice was hurting everyone and she hoped Benzema and Sergio would fix it with their plan.

***

"There was a what in your house?" Sergio asked as he held his son close as he slept soundly in his fathers arms.

"A ghost and we're not joking... are we Cristiano?" Lilliana said while giving the footballer a pointed look.

Cristiano looked at his wife and shook his head. He regretted not believing her and he was glad they were out of it; he hoped they wouldn't get nightmares now.

"I just really want to go home," Cristiano sighed as Hope moved in her sleep making her father look down at her and make sure she was okay.

"We're working on that... give us until January and you'll be able to play in Madrid again," Sergio said making Cristiano look at him wondering what he was talking about.

Sergio shook his head and smiled at his friend knowing the plan the team had come up with would work and Cristiano would be playing on Spanish soil soon enough, Iker however wasn't so lucky.