Chapter Thirty- Eight: The Plan

Cristiano held his daughters hand tightly as they walked into the Real Madrid building. He has no idea what was going on but he hoped Sergio knew what he was doing.

"Papa what doing?" Hope asked as she looked up at her father. She loved being home and she didn't want to go back to Paris anymore.

"We'll have to wait and see what uncle Sergio is up to," Cristiano mused as he looked at his wife who was on the other side of him. He loved how happy she was now and he'd hate to have to move them again.

"You okay?" Cristiano asked as he pulled his wife close and kissed her lips softly as they neared the meeting room that seemed busy.

"I'm okay," Lilliana smiled as she kissed her husband and held his hand tightly as they entered the room where they were met by gasps from Cristiano's teammates; they hadn't seen him in awhile.

"Do you want to tell me what's going on?" Cristiano hissed at Sergio who only smiled at him as Perez walked into the room and glared at the Portuguese; he thought he had gotten rid of him.

"So Perez you know why you're here along with these fine gentlemen," Sergio mused as he looked at the three men in a suit next to the president.

"We called you here for a new vote... you may no longer be president after this," Sergio smiled knowing the three other men would want Cristiano back on the team.

"So my fellow teammates, it's simple... pen, paper, vote, box," Sergio said as he gestured to the pieces of paper on the table and the box at the top of the room; he had voted earlier.

"I hope to God you know what you're doing," Cristiano said as he held his wife and daughter close. Sergio nodded and smiled at his friend as he took Hope from him making the little girl smile as she cuddled into her uncles arms.

Sergio smiled looking at Perez's face as he realised that this could be the end for him at Real Madrid; everyone else hoped it was.

***

"After you all cast your votes I can happily announce that... Florentino Perez is no longer the president of Real Madrid," Sergio smiled earning cheers from his teammates and a glare from the ex president.

"Marc Santos, please step up you are now the president of Real Madrid," Sergio said as he clapped for the other man who stepped up and smiled as he looked at Cristiano.

"The first thing I wish to do as club president is to take Mr. Cristiano Ronaldo back from his loan at PSG," the president said making Cristiano sigh in relief as he put his head in his hands as his wife rubbed his back.

Cristiano smiled as he kissed his wife softly before walking up to shake the presidents hand before looking at Sergio and attacking the Andalusian in a hug; he couldn't believe he finally got to stay at home again.

***

Cristiano smiled softly as he rocked his daughter softly. She had been too excited to put to sleep and Cristiano has been trying for an hour.

"Papa?" Hope whispered tiredly as she picked her head up off her fathers shoulder and looked at him.

"We stay here now?" Hope asked making her father nod as he kissed the top of her head. He was glad that she'd be able to be comfortable at home.

Cristiano smiled as she fell asleep before he set her in her crib and made sure she was warm before leaving the room.

Cristiano smiled as he left the room and looked at the pictures along the halls that Lilliana had put up the minute she came home.

"Is she settled?" Lilliana asked as Cristiano walked back into their bedroom as he started undressing before looking at his wife.

"She is," Cristiano mused as his wife walked up behind him and turned him around before kissing his lips and pulling him to bed.

"Babe," Cristiano whispered wondering if she was actually up for this while she was heavily pregnant and tired.

"Don't ruin it... we have something special to celebrate," Lilliana said making her husband chuckle and lay her down on the bed.

The pair couldn't believe they got to stay in Madrid and raise their family there. They had both hated Paris and couldn't wait for their little boy to grow up in Madrid and not a different country.