Chapter Thirty: Mama and Papa's night

Cristiano grinned as he rocked his daughter in his arms. She had quickly forgiven him after the other night and he knew it would only get worse from here on in.

Lilliana and Cristiano had decided that they needed one night to themselves and they were sure Hope would be perfectly fine with the nanny while they were out.

"Is she asleep?" Lilliana asked as she stepped out of the bedroom and looked at her husband and daughter. She was glad they were going out alone but she would miss Hope.

"She is," Cristiano murmured as he noticed how beautiful his wife looked. She hadn't been this dressed up in awhile and he knew he preferred her in tracksuit pants and one of his hoodies.

***

Cristiano grinned watching his wife laugh at what he had just said. She looked so happy and relaxed and it was a sight Cristiano loved seeing.

"My grandparents called the other day," Lilliana mused making Cristiano look up at her wondering how he had missed that; he had barely left her side since they had gotten together in France.

"They want to come see all three of us some time," Lilliana said making Cristiano nod. He hoped her grandparents wouldn't be like her parents; Lilliana needed family right now.

"The live in France and they said they'll try to get over soon but they don't know when," Lilliana said happily making Cristiano smile knowing it must be good if Lilliana is this excited about it.

"They're welcome anytime," Cristiano said making his wife look at him with a smile on her face. She couldn't wait to see her grandparents again; she had been ten when she last saw them.

***

Lilliana sighed happily as she lay her head on Cristiano's shoulders while they sat on the beach watching the stars sparkling in the dark sky.

"Hope's going to be a right Madame when she's older," Cristiano said making his wife laugh softly as she hugged him close.

"She has my tendency to hold a grudge," Lilliana smiled knowing it would come in handy at some stage of the little girl's life.

Cristiano chuckled and nodded his head knowing his wife could hold a grudge for as long as she deemed necessary; he had once been forced to sleep in the spare room when he had forgotten their first anniversary.

"At the same time, she's going to be a very good girl," Cristiano mused knowing their daughter was good when she knew she had to be and Cristiano knew they wouldn't be long teaching her what she should and shouldn't do.

"Do you want to head back?" Lilliana whispered as she pressed herself against her husbands side. It had been awhile since they had been intimate and with their first anniversary just past, Lilliana knew it was due.

Cristiano looked at his wife and nodded as they moved to get up, he still had to make it up to her for being away on their anniversary and he would when he could.

***

Lilliana moaned as her husband moved in and out of her. She was glad their daughter was with the nanny for the night and they didn't have to worry about noise.

They both moaned each other's names as they came and Cristiano collapsed on top of his wife while she ran her hand up and down the back of his neck.

"I forgot how much I missed this," Cristiano whispered as he kissed his wife's neck. They hadn't been intimate in awhile and Cristiano knows they both needed that.

Lilliana nodded in agreement as her eyes stayed closed. She felt her husband pull out and lie bedside her before he cuddled her naked body into his arms.

It wasn't long before Lilliana was asleep and Cristiano couldn't stop smiling as he watched her. She looked so peaceful and he was happy to see it.

Cristiano frowned as someone knocked on the door making him get up and pull on his boxers before moving towards it.

Cristiano smiled once he had pulled it open and found his daughter staring back at him while the nanny had an apologetic look on her face.

"Lo siento she's gotten sick and she wouldn't stop crying for you... I didn't know what else to do," Michelle Montez said making Cristiano nod as he took his daughter from the teenager and moved to close the door.

"What's wrong with mi princesa?" Cristiano cooed as he walked into the living room after making sure the bedroom door was closed.

"Papa," Hope cried as she shook in her fathers arms. She had thrown up earlier on and she hadn't liked it one bit.

Cristiano was about to say something else when Hope threw up on his chest making the little girl cry as Cristiano chuckled and walked towards the second bathroom.

"There's no need for tears," Cristiano said as he turned on the bath and started to undress his daughter before sitting her in the bath.

Cristiano wiped off his chest before washing it with a cloth and water then turned to his daughter who was starting to look less green.

"Mama?" Hope asked making her father smile as he started to sponge her down with the lukewarm bath water.

"Mamas asleep so we have to be quiet," Cristiano whispered as he put his finger to his lips making his daughter copy his actions and smile up at him.

Cristiano chuckled as he wrapped his daughter in a towel and lifted her out before moving to get her dressed for bed.

Cristiano couldn't believe his daughter was almost one and he wishes there was a way he could stop time or slow it down just for a little while.