Chapter Thirteen: The Suprise In Madrid

Lilliana sighed in relief as Cristiano opened the door for her and allowed her to step inside first; it had been a long flight and they were both extremely tired.

"I know you want to sleep but before you do that I have a surprise for you"Cristiano murmured as he kissed his wife before lifting her up and moving towards the stairs.

"You're going to hurt yourself"Lilliana murmured making Cristiano chuckle and shake his head as he continued upstairs and towards the room he wanted to show his wife.

"Okay, close your eyes"Cristiano said making Lilliana look at him oddly before doing as she was told.

Cristiano grinned as he caught her hand and pushed the door open before leading her inside and turning to face her.

"Okay, open"Cristiano smiled as Lilliana opened her eyes and looked around the room as tears filled her eyes.

"Cris, I love it"Lilliana whispered as she walked towards the crib and picked up one of the blankets making Cristiano smile as he watched her.

"Thank you"Lilliana murmured making Cristiano chuckle and kiss her lips softly before leading her from the room knowing they both needed sleep and badly.

***

Once Lilliana woke up at ten am the next morning she went straight for her laptop and started shopping online for baby things.

Cristiano sat next to her in bed and watched in amusement as his wife bought white and yellow things since they didn't know what they were having.

"The baby's never going to get through all those clothes plus whatever people buy our baby"Cristiano chuckled making Lilliana shrug and look at him.

"Just let me be excited"Lilliana said making Cristiano hold his hands up in surrender before he kissed her softly.

"I love you"Cristiano said as he brushed his lips against Lilliana's neck making his wife groan.

"See now you've got me excited"Lilliana groaned making Cristiano chuckle as she put the laptop on the floor and kissed his lips eagerly making the footballer chuckle as she straddled his waist.

Cristiano smiled as he kissed his wife softly knowing he could get used to her sex hormones.

***

"What has you so smiley?"Sergio asked as Cristiano walked into the locker room so he could change for training.

"My wife"Cristiano said making Sergio look at him before it clicked.

"You dirty boy"Sergio mused making Cristiano chuckle and nod as he opened his locker and looked at the picture he and Lilliana took the night they won the champions league in Lisbon.

It had been the best night of his life with Lilliana that night and he's surprised his wife had been able to walk the next day.

"It wasn't me actually, it was her hormones but I didn't stop her"Cristiano said making Sergio chuckle as he remembered what Clarissa had been like when she was pregnant with Gerard.

"Come on ladies! You had enough time in Dubai to gossip"Carlo Ancelotti said making the boys chuckle as they started leaving the locker room.

"Ronaldo"Carlo said making the footballer stop and look at his manager who he had grown close to.

"Congratulations on the marriage and the baby"Carlo said making Cristiano smile remembering he had been too busy to talk to his manager on his wedding day.

"Thank you sir and thanks for coming. Lil appreciated it"Cristiano replied making his manager nod and smile before they started walking out to the pitches.

Cristiano smiled to himself thinking of his wife at home who is probably still buying baby clothes since he interrupted this morning.

***

"I'm home"Cristiano called as he walked into the house and locked the door behind him while setting down his training bag.

"Living room"Lilliana called making Cristiano grin and walk towards the living room where he found his wife watching TV.

"How was training?"Lilliana asked as Cristiano kissed her lips.

"It was good. Carlo congratulated me on the marriage and our baby"Cristiano mused making Lilliana smile.

"That was nice of him"Lilliana said as she kissed her husband softly.

"The clothes will be arriving tomorrow some time"Lilliana said making Cristiano chuckle and nod.

Cristiano couldn't believe Lilliana is already five months pregnant and he knows their baby will be here quicker than they thought possible.