Chapter Eight: Dress Shopping

Sighing to himself, Cristiano watched his fiancée, Clarissa, his sisters and a couple of her other friends talk excitedly about what kind of dress she's getting today.

"I'll see you later babe"Lilliana smiled as she kissed Cristiano softly before taking her bag and walking away with the group of girls.

Cristiano smiled watching her go before he pulled out his phone and started planning a surprise for his fiancée once they arrived back in Madrid.

***

"What are you looking for in your dress?"Clarissa asked as she and Lilliana looked through the racks of dresses while the others got the shoes and handbags.

"Loose, flowy since its a hot country and I want to hide my bump"The brunette is now three and a half months pregnant and wanted to keep her pregnancy between her and Cristiano and a couple of friends for awhile.

"Good, that blasted press don't need to know more than they already do"Clarissa said making Lilliana nod knowing she had been through enough of it when she and Sergio had gotten engaged and when she had given birth to her first child, Gerard, who is flying out with his nanny for his aunts wedding.

"It's hard though, not being able to touch my bump in public and Cristiano has the same problem"Lilliana mumbled making her friend nod as she rubbed her back wanting to comfort the pregnant blonde.

"I like this one"Lilliana and Clarissa said at the same time making them grin at each other before they rushed to get the brunette changed.

"That's the one, not too expensive but you still look like a million euros"Clarissa smiled making her friend nod and smile as the helper left the two friends for awhile.

"It's perfect"Lilliana whispered as she ran her hands over her bump and smiled at her reflection knowing Cristiano is going to love it as well.

***

"How was it?"Cristiano asked as his fiancée returned to the room and walked into their bedroom to change.

"Amazing I found a dress I think you'll love"Lilliana mused as she slipped on her sleep shorts and black cami before joining her fiancé on the couch and putting her legs in his lap allowing him to rub them softly as he read his book.

"And how was baby?"Cristiano asked and he smiled at the bump that was more prominent in the black cami she was wearing.

"Baby's fine. The bump actually looked good in the dress but only if you run your hands over it so you can see it, other than that it's invisible"Lilliana said as she smiled as her fiancé who put his book away and moved closer to his fiancée and rested his hand where their baby is.

Rolling up her black cami, Cristiano couldn't help but smile at the small bump as he kissed it softly before kissing his fiancée.

"Mama and I can't wait for you to get here"Cristiano whispered as he pressed another kiss to the bump and ran his fingers over it.

"We're going to be okay right? When all of this gets out I mean"Lilliana said making her fiancé nod as he sat up a bit more and started moving them to the bedroom wanting to relax a bit more.

"As long as we stay together, we'll be fine"Cristiano whispered while kissing Lilliana's lips again not wanting her to worry about nothing.

"My papa said my Madre has arrived"Lilliana mused knowing her mother would cause trouble and they'd have to be extra careful about the baby and the wedding around her.

"She can kiss my ass if she thinks she's going to harm you or peanut and that's a promise"Cristiano warned making Lilliana smile at how protective he is over her and their unborn child.

***

Groaning as she pulled herself from bed, Lilliana looked at the clock seeing it was only three am and someone was already knocking on their door.

Lilliana pulled it open and stared at the other person in shock; she was now glad to be wearing Cristiano's oversized sweater.

"Madre"Lilliana breathed out as her mother smirked and walked straight passed the brunette and slamming the door making her daughter frown knowing Cristiano would wake up now.

"Lil?"Cristiano asked as he walked out of the room and stared at his soon to be mother- in- law wondering why she was here and if she was going to harm his fiancée or unborn child.

Protectively wrapping an arm around Lilliana, Cristiano drew her close not wanting to leave the Spanish woman any where near Lilliana.

Lilliana swallowed knowing her mother was here for one thing and she wouldn't stop until she had grasped it.