Chapter Twenty- Five: Valentine's Day

Lilliana smiled as she walked downstairs with her daughter in her arms. She knew Cristiano had gone training but she couldn't wait to give him his present.

Walking into the kitchen, Lilliana stopped at the sight of the red roses on the kitchen table with Lilliana's favourite chocolates beside them and a small rose and teddy bear for their daughter.

"Look what papa got us," Lilliana cheered as she looked at her daughter who was grinning and reaching out to the bear.

"Did papa get you a bear?" Lilliana asked as she set her daughter in her high chair and set the bear in front of her while she moved to open the card.

Lilliana smiled reading Cristiano's words that were written in the boyish scribble; she couldn't believe he had done this for her.

'Dear Lil,
I'm sorry I had to rush off to training but I wanted to tell you how much I love my wife and my princess. I hope you both enjoy the presents and I'll see you at six for dinner.
I love you both to the moon and back,
Cris xx'

"Your papa is the sweetest," Lilliana smiled as she kissed her daughters cheek and moved to make breakfast for herself before she fed her daughter.

Lilliana smiled as she shook her head thinking of what Cristiano was doing for her. They had been together for over three years and she couldn't believe he still did things like this for her.

***

Lilliana smiled as she walked into the hall and opened the door watching her husband leaning against the door way in a black tux and a single white rose in his hand.

"Hola, Mr. Ronaldo sent me to pick up his wife," Cristiano mused making Lilliana smiled as he took her hand before pulling her out.

Dolores had arrived earlier to let Lilliana get ready in peace while the older woman looked after her granddaughter; she loved Hope so much and loves any opportunity she gets to look after her.

"I was always told to not trust strangers," Lilliana mused making Cristiano chuckle as he leant forward and kissed his wife softly before leading her towards the chauffeured car.

"What have you got planned?" Lilliana asked making Cristiano smile as they got in the back of the back of the car.

"Well in case you haven't noticed, your pyjamas, tracksuit and make up remover are missing from our bedroom," Cristiano said making Lilliana grin as she kissed her husband.

They both loved their daughter but they needed sometime to themselves after what had happened the last time they had gone out alone for a little while.

***

Lilliana smiled as she looked at what Cristiano had gotten for her in Victoria's Secret, well not him but a friend. She loved when they got little opportunities to do this but they were being careful; they didn't want to expand their family too soon.

Lilliana smiled as she peeked out through the bathroom door looking at her husband standing on the balcony with his shirt off.

Lilliana quietly creeped up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist as she kissed his shoulder softly. She loved spending time alone with her husband.

Cristiano turned to face his wife feeling his breath catch in his throat at the sight of the hot pink underwear set; it was the only thing she had on.

"Why. . . it's not fair," Cristiano moaned as he held his wife close to his body and started kissing down her neck.

Lilliana had given birth four months ago and she looked amazing right now; Cristiano hater how easily he could get turned on by her when she wasn't even trying.

"At least we have no baby to worry about tonight," Cristiano whispered as he backed her up into the room and lay her on the bed; they knew tonight would be fun.

***

Cristiano smiled as he watched his wife sleep. He had no doubt that she had an amazing night and he had as well; she was the only one who could make him week at the knees.

Cristiano had already texted his mother asking if Hope was okay and he had been informed that she was okay and fast asleep in her room.

Hope was a good baby and had no problem with other people as long as Cristiano was coming back to get her at some point; she's a complete daddy's girl.

Cristiano had been trying to keep his wife from the press and what they were saying. It was all about him and how he was moving to France but he highly doubts that he'll ever leave his home.

He was sick of Perez who has already let Iker go and has gotten rid of Ancelotti. He knew he'd put up a fight if he was asked to leave.