Chapter Four: Panicking

"Cris!"Lilliana shouted waking her boyfriend up as she walked into the room with magazines in her hand.

"What?"Cristiano groaned as he turned over and stuffed his face into a pillow.

"Cristiano dos Santos Aveiro! Wake up right now"Lilliana shouted as she pulled the covers off her boyfriend who turned and glared at her.

"What crawled up your ass?"Cristiano asked making his girlfriend laugh sarcastically.

"Don't joke with me right now listen to this: Cristiano Ronaldo has been seen with Fly Emirates flight attendant Lilliana Martinez around Dubai during their business trip, the pair have reportedly been dating for two years and have told nobody"Lilliana said making her boyfriend sigh and run a hand through his hair.

"What do we do now?"Lilliana asked making Cristiano look at her as he went to open his mouth when their phones rang.

"I bet that's your mother and my father! He's going to hate me. What do I do?"Lilliana asked as Cristiano stood up and pushed the ignore on the two phones.

"Marry me"Cristiano said making Lilliana look at him with a glare on her face.

"Cristiano this is not the time for jokes"Lilliana said making Cristiano shake his head.

"Who says I'm joking? Right here in Dubai, next month I want you to marry me"Cristiano said as he pulled out the ring he's been carrying around for a month.

"Cris"Lilliana whispered as he got down on one knee and took her left hand.

"What do you say?"Cristiano asked making Lilliana smile and laugh softly as tears filled her eyes.

"Yes"Lilliana smiled as she kissed Cristiano's lips while he slipped the ring on her finger.

Cristiano grinned as he stood up and wrapped his arms around Lilliana before he lay them down on the bed.

"We should tell our families why we did this, they deserve to know"Lilliana said quietly knowing she wanted to tell her father exactly why she and Cristiano had been secretive.

Pedro Martinez was the most important person in his daughters life and she was always closer to him rather than her mother who only wanted money and she couldn't tell her mother about this; she didn't want Cristiano to be her mothers next victim.

***

"Padre I know you're upset but you have to understand why I did this"Lilliana said as she held the phone to her ear. She felt sick at the thought of her father being mad at her and she needed to ease his mind.

"Cristiano and I kept our relationship a secret because we didn't want our families finding out about it. We love you but we knew with our relationship would come questions and we just wanted to be happy with each other"Lilliana said listening to her father sigh from the other line.

"You can't tell your mother about this, you know she'll want that poor boys money and he's worked to hard to give it to her"Pedro said making her daughter sigh in relief knowing her father was okay with her and Cristiano being together.

"Papa there's something else"Lilliana said making her father go silent.

"You're not going to tell me you're pregnant are you?"Pedro asked making his daughter laugh softly as Cristiano walked back into the room after talking to his mother.

Lilliana took a deep breath knowing she couldn't tell her own father before telling the father of her baby that the baby even existed.

"No papa I'm not but I need to tell you that Cristiano and I are getting married"Lilliana said as Cristiano sat on the couch, his brown eyes watching her intently.

"We want you, Rodrigo, Sergio and Maxi to come out for the wedding next month. I'll call you with more details soon but I want you here papa"Lilliana said making her father reply that he and her brother's would be there.

Lilliana smiled as she hung up the phone and looked at her fiancée who smiled back at her while she moved towards him and sat on his lap.

"How was your call?"Lilliana asked making Cristiano smile and kiss her lips softly while he sat back on the couch.

"Good, she wants to meet you before the wedding but she understands why we did it and can't wait to meet you"Cristiano said making Lilliana nod as she kissed his lips and rested her head on his shoulder looking at her engagement ring.

The silver ring was simple and Lilliana loved it. She was afraid of Cristiano buying her a huge ring when the time came for them to get engaged but she loved what he had chosen.

"Do you like it? I was afraid it would be too boring for you"Cristiano said making Lilliana shake her head.

"It's perfect gracias"Lilliana smiled as she kissed Cristiano softly.

"Good, well we should get ready. I made reservations in a restaurant for eight"Cristiano mused making Lilliana frown as he threw her off him. She was enjoying being in his arms and missed him even though he's right in front of her.

Lilliana smiled softly watching her fiancée leave the room. She couldn't believe they're getting married but she couldn't wait to be Mrs. Cristiano Ronaldo.