Chapter Seven: The Families Arrive

Standing in the airport in Dubai, Cristiano and Lilliana were doing their best to shield themselves from paparazzi while they awaited the arrival of their families.

Lilliana was also doing her best trying to hide her bump since she didn't want anyone knowing before they were ready to tell people.

"I'm sorry mi amor"Cristiano said as he pulled his fiancée closer and kissed the top of her head.

"Cris it's fine. They're not bothering me, especially if you're around"Lilliana smiled as she kissed her fiancé softly and cuddled into his chest.

Lilliana couldn't believe that in two weeks she and Cristiano would be married and then they can fully focus on their baby.

"There she is"A voice said making Lilliana look towards the arrival area where she spotted her father and brothers walking towards her.

"Papa"Lilliana said excitedly as she rushed forward and kissed his cheek while hugging him and trying to stay back so the bump didn't touch him.

"How've you been?"Lilliana asked as she hugged each of her brothers and signalled for Cristiano to walk over.

"All is good. Although I need to warn you two that your mother thinks you've been dating for two months and is coming over to try wreck your wedding"Pedro said making his daughter sigh and cuddle into her fiancé who whispered reassuringly to her.

"Papa, this is my fiancé, Cristiano Ronaldo. Cris, this is my papa, Pedro and my brothers Sergio, Maxi and Rodrigo"Lilliana said as the footballer shook hands with each of the men before turning to his fiancée who was slightly panicking again thinking of he mother ruining everything for the couple.

"Babe, everything will be fine"Cristiano reassured as he kissed her lips softly and brought her into his arms being careful of the bump.

Cristiano closed his eyes and sighed when he heard his own family arrive. He loved them but they were a loud bunch and he didn't want them scaring off Lilliana; he wasn't anything like them.

***

"Do you love my son?"Dolores Aveiro asked as she stepped on to the balcony of the hotel room where Lilliana was taking a breather.

Everyone had gathered in the living room but Lilliana needed space before she freaked out in there.

"More than life"Lilliana whispered as she smiled at the Portuguese woman who smiled back at her.

Dolores knew Lilliana was a genuine women who wouldn't hurt her son so badly that he'd want to do something drastic.

They'd have their fights as a married couple or as parents when the time came but Dolores knew Lilliana loved her son; she could see it by the way they looked at each other.

"Welcome to the family"Dolores smiled as she brought the brunette into her arms and hugged her making Lilliana sigh in relief; she had heard the Portuguese was a hard woman to impress.

Joining her fiancé inside, Lilliana sat next to him as everyone started saying their goodnights and that they'd leave the couple alone for a few days and help with the wedding.

"Nobody noticed"Lilliana whispered as she rested her hand on her bump.

"Thank god"Cristiano said as he rested his hand on her bump and kissed her softly before leading her to the bedroom and continuing to kiss her as he took off her maxi dress.

Cristiano loved any chance he got to see his fiancée's baby bump and he can't wait to let everyone know that he's going to be a padre.

Lilliana smiled as Cristiano as he pressed little kisses to her bump while she ran her fingers through his hair; she was happy about how excited Cristiano was about the baby and couldn't wait for the scan they had in a few days.

"Have I told you I love you?"Cristiano asked making Lilliana laugh at him. He's been in a daze ever since she had told him about the baby and Lilliana found it funny.

"A few times babe"Lilliana laughed as she kissed him softly and lay down on her chest. She loved being able to spend time with Cristiano since they've stayed locked up in their hotel since the press found out about them.

"I can't wait to marry you"Cristiano smiled as he kissed Lilliana softly while holding her close enjoying the feeling of being near her.

"Same, only two more weeks"Lilliana smiled hoping her fiancé hadn't gone all out with the wedding plans.

Cristiano smiled as he watched his fiancée lie on his chest as her hand held her bump loosely. He couldn't wait for them to be a family.