Chapter Two: The Presentation

"Up you get Ronaldo"Cristiano heard his girlfriend say as she shook the footballer making him groan and pull her back to bed.

"Stay with me"Cristiano whispered as he kissed his girlfriend softly.

"I can't. We have to go to the presentation and if you don't mind you're messing up my hair and headdress"Lilliana said as she escaped his arms making Cristiano open his eyes as he scanned her body.

"Well someone looks good"Cristiano smirked as his eyes trailed up her legs.

"Thank you now get up and I'll see you later. Remember no staring you can't give us away"Lilliana said as she got ready to leave.

"Once again, it is not my fault you're beautiful"Cristiano called back only listening to her call goodbye before the door closed.

Cristiano lay there grinning to himself knowing he had gotten so lucky to meet her while they were on a flight from Dubai two years ago.

Lilliana had been flying back to Madrid for Christmas like Cristiano had been and they had ended up sitting next to each other and everyday since then Cristiano had counted himself lucky.

***

"We are very happy to announce our new deal with Real Madrid and give you our poster men and women"The executive said as he stepped away from the microphone and went to uncover the board.

Cristiano took the chance to look at his girlfriend who was standing on the stage with her coworkers.

Lilliana looked at him and tried to not roll her eyes knowing what he was thinking of; it was the same every time he saw her in the uniform.

Cristiano smirked and looked back at the board which the sheet had been pulled off and right in the middle was Cristiano and Lilliana standing next to each other.

"Perfect"Cristiano whispered as he tried to bite back his smile watching his girlfriend do the same thing.

Soon after the presentation was over Cristiano moved to leave his teammates as Lilliana left her friends and sped out of the room.

"I'll see you back at the hotel"Cristiano whispered as they walked side by side. They had been here a week and a half and Cristiano knew they'd have to tell people soon.

"See you"Lilliana said as she moved to get in her own car.

***

"You looked gorgeous on that poster"Cristiano whispered as he pushed his girlfriend against the wall and kissed her softly knowing that was the end of their duties and they had the rest of the time off.

"You- you looked pretty hot yourself"Lilliana whispered as she closed her eyes trying to ignore the sickness that had suddenly come over her. She knew what it was but she didn't want to believe it.

"Lil, you okay?"Cristiano asked as he pulled back and looked at his girlfriend who was looking a bit green.

"I'm fi-"Lilliana murmured before she pushed passed Cristiano and into the bathroom where she slammed the door keeping Cristiano out.

"Babe come on, I've seen nearly everything and I've taken care of you when you were sick"Cristiano said as the door reopened and Lilliana stepped out.

"I'm fine, it's just the heat"Lilliana smiled as she walked passed Cristiano in her underwear making the footballer follow her like a lost puppy.

"Don't tease me"Cristiano said as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck softly.

***

Cristiano smiled to himself watching his girlfriend sleep peacefully beside him.

Cristiano knew they'd have to tell people about them soon enough since he was planning on asking her to marry him over Christmas.

Groaning as he pulled himself from the bed while someone knocked on the door he pulled on his tracksuit pants and walked towards it before Lilliana would wake up.

"Sergio?"Cristiano asked wondering why the defender was with him and not his girlfriend.

"I need your help, I'm planning on asking Clarissa to marry me but I don't know how"Sergio said as he sat on the couch and Cristiano was hoping Lilliana wouldn't leave the room.

"Dinner. Ask her over dinner. You know, set her up as if nothing is going on and slip the ring in the champagne or her dinner or something"Cristiano said making Sergio nod and smile as he looked at the Portuguese.

"How do you know all this and you don't have a girlfriend?"Sergio asked making Cristiano chuckle.

"I'm just me"Cristiano smiled as Sergio hugged him excitedly and left the room making Cristiano sigh in relief before Lilliana walked out of the room dressed in her shorts and tee shirt.

"What's going on?"Cristiano asked knowing he was ready for bed cuddling for the day.

"I'm going shopping"Lilliana mused knowing she had something to do while she was out.

"No babe don't go"Cristiano whined making his girlfriend laugh and kiss his lips.

"I'll see you later"Lilliana smiled as she moved to get her bag so she could meet with Clarissa.

"And Cris?"Lilliana asked making the footballer look up hoping she was staying.

"I love you"Lilliana said making him smile.

"I love you too"Cristiano said as he winked at her before she walked away smiling to herself.

***

Lilliana took a deep breath as she looked down at the tests laying on the counter in front of her.

She hadn't wanted to believe it but with the sickness continuing she wanted to be sure that she was pregnant before saying anything to Cristiano.

"Positive"Lilliana whispered as she stared at the three tests that told her she was six weeks pregnant and it had been four since she and Cristiano had been intimate in Madrid before they left then a further two to get them here.

Lilliana covered her mouth as she sobbed. It was late and she knew Cristiano was asleep and she didn't want him to find out.

Lilliana knew this could mean the end for them. Cristiano was busy and would have no time for a child and that's what Lilliana feared the most.