Chapter Fourteen: The Press Get Too Close

Lilliana smiled softly as she and Cristiano sat in the living room cuddled up to each other as 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' played on the TV.

Neither of them could focus on the movie and were too busy watching Lilliana's stomach move every time their baby moved.

"What do you think we'll have?"Cristiano asked softly making his wife smile as she remembered what Dolores told her last week.

"A girl"Lilliana said making Cristiano look at her with a raised eyebrow.

"Why a girl?"Cristiano asked as he rested his hand on Lilliana's stomach and rubbed it softly.

"Ah ah, you first"Lilliana said makings Cristiano chuckle as he kissed her and told her he thought a girl for no particular reason.

"Your Mãe. She told me last week that this line down the middle of my stomach may mean I'm having a girl since she got it with Katiá. She also said my skin is extremely soft which means there's a girl on the way. My hips and bum have also gotten bigger so there's another hint that it's a girl. Finally my left boob is bigger than my right which all point to the girl side of things"Lilliana said making Cristiano smile at the thought of having a little girl in his life.

"She'll be smart and beautiful, just like you"Cristiano smiled as he kissed her bump softly.

"But strong just like her daddy"Lilliana said making Cristiano's smile grow even wider as Lilliana's eyes flickered to the window as she saw someone watching them with a camera.

"Cris, there's a pap right outside the window"Lilliana whispered as she pulled her robe over herself to hide the bump she carried.

"Merda!"Cristiano yelled as he got up and stormed outside with his phone before grabbing the pap and getting on the phone to his manager and the police.

***

"Lo siento mi amor"Cristiano whispered as he climbed into bed next to his wife and rubbed her bump as she continued to read her book.

"It's not your fault bebé"Lilliana whispered as she kissed her husband softly while he kept rubbing her now clothed bump.

Lilliana took a deep breath as she closed her book and looked at Cristiano while snuggling closer to him.

"Did he get a picture of the bump?"Lilliana asked softly making Cristiano look at her and shake his head as he kissed her softly.

"I was able to hide the bump it just looks like we were kissing"Cristiano shrugged knowing he had to stay awake to keep an eye on the headlines to make sure nothing about the pregnancy had gotten out.

Lilliana nodded as she started kissing down her husbands neck; they were both tired but Lilliana couldn't help herself right now, Cristiano was only wearing his boxers and he was showing of his amazing physique.

"Lil"Cristiano moaned making Lilliana smile knowing he'd agree when she looked innocent.

"What? It's not me its the hormones"Lilliana said as she batted her eyelids at her husbands who groaned as threw the book off the bed before laying his wife down.

Cristiano kissed down Lilliana's neck as  he ripped her cami top off her body before her shorts followed suit.

Lilliana smiled as Cristiano positioned himself and kissed down her neck; she loved when he couldn't say no to her.

***

Cristiano moaned as he lay down next to his wife with sweat dripping down both of their bodies after what they had just done.

"That was okay to do while you're pregnant, right?"Cristiano asked as he held his wife close.

"Sex during pregnancy is encouraged"Lilliana said as Cristiano lay there smiling like an idiot.

Lilliana knew she had managed to get his mind off the paparazzi incident and any damaged caused would be dealt with tomorrow. Right now, they just needed each other.