Chapter Three: Thanks Iker

"I love you"Cristiano whispered as he kissed his girlfriend who seemed reluctant to be near him at the moment.

"I love you too"Lilliana smiled as she kissed him back making sure his hands didn't go near her stomach.

The pair continued to make out as if they were teenagers when the door opened and they heard someone step into the room making them pull apart and look at the person.

"Iker. . . wha-what are you doing here?"Cristiano asked as Lilliana shied away a little making Cristiano frown.

"What's going on?"Iker asked making Cristiano shake his head as if Iker hadn't just walked in on them making out.

"Yes Ronaldo because I came down in the last shower"Iker said making Cristiano sigh and look at his girlfriend who shrugged knowing they had to tell Iker.

"Lilliana and I have been going out for two years but we kept it a secret because we didn't want questions from our family and friends"Cristiano said making Iker shake his head before he realised they would've asked questions.

"Fair enough. Hi, I'm Iker Casillas, it's nice to meet you"Iker smiled as he stuck his hand out for the brunette to shake.

"Hola, I'm Lilliana Martinez. It's nice to meet you too"Lilliana said as she shook Iker's hand and smiled at the goalkeeper.

"Wait you're that Fly Emirates girl everyone loves"Iker said making Lilliana nod and laugh softly.

"That would be me"Lilliana replied as she kissed her boyfriend and stepped out of the room giving the two men some time.

"You can't tell anyone, not yet"Cristiano said making Iker nod knowing it wasn't his story to tell.

"Do you love her?"Iker asked wondering if his friend was just going through a lonely phase again.

"More than life"Cristiano whispered with a smile on his face making Iker smile.

"Then I'm happy for you but I came to warn you about paparazzi who are floating around the hotel. They've gotten naked pictures of some of the girls in the hotel so just both of you be careful"Iker said making Cristiano nod and thank him as the goalkeeper left the room.

"At least one person knows"Lilliana said as she stepped out of the bedroom and watched Cristiano look around making sure all the curtains were closed.

"It's a bit of a relief"Cristiano said as he sat next to his girlfriend and kissed her softly.

"I love you babe"Cristiano whispered as he brushed his lips against her neck.

"I love you too"Lilliana smiled as they sat back on the couch with Cristiano's hand close to her stomach.

Lilliana was terrified that he'd notice that her stomach wasn't as toned as usual and he'd know something's up.

***

Unknown to the couple, Cristiano's ex girlfriend, Alexandra Morgan, was outside on their balcony taking pictures of the happy couple.

Alexandra felt sick watching her ex with another girl. She had been stupid for hurting him and now she wanted him back and she had the perfect way to get it.

"Don't worry, daddy will be with us soon"Alexandra said as she looked down at her almost nine month bump and smiled knowing Cristiano wouldn't turn away from a child.

Alexandra knew she'd be in big trouble if he found out the baby wasn't actually his and was currently processing documents that made it look like her baby boy was Cristiano's.

Alexandra hoped her plan would work so she could pretend Cristiano had cheated on the brunette in his arms at the moment and she'd leave him.

***

"What's this?"Lilliana asked as she stormed into the living room making her boyfriend look at her.

Lilliana was holding a magazine with pictures of Cristiano hugging her from inside their room but you couldn't see Lilliana.

"Iker warned me about them"Cristiano sighed as he checked all the windows and curtains again.

"Babe, relax its not like they know who you are"Cristiano said as he kissed her softly and held her close not liking when she's upset.

"I love you"Cristiano mused making Lilliana sigh and look up at him.

"I love you too"Lilliana murmured making Cristiano smile and kiss her lips again.

Cristiano knew they were dangerously close to being found out but they just had to hold on until they were ready.