Chapter Thirty- Seven: Christmas In Madrid

Lilliana smiled as she walked in through the front door after Cristiano opened it. She was so happy to be home and she hoped she wouldn't have to move back to Paris.

Cristiano smiled watching his daughter eagerly run towards the stairs and up to her own room where she could be heard playing with the toys she had to leave behind.

Walking into the living room, the Portuguese smiled as he looked at his wife sitting down on the couch. The room looked bare but it wouldn't remain that way.

"It's good to be back," Cristiano mused as he sat down and pulled his wife close to his body. He had missed their house and he hoped they wouldn't have to leave again.

Lilliana nodded as she cuddled into her husband. It all felt familiar unlike Paris which had felt so foreign it made Lilliana want to get sick.

Cristiano frowned listening to the doorbell ring. He hadn't told anyone they were home yet and it was early in the morning making him wonder who it could be.

"Lilly!" Lilliana heard her best friend yell as she ran into the living room and smiled at her best friend while sitting down and hugging her.

Gerard quickly escaped his fathers arms and ran upstairs towards his best friend making the two men at the door chuckle as they looked at each other before hugging each other tightly.

***

"We need you to be at Real Madrid on January first at three pm sharp. You can bring Hope if you want but it's important that you're there," Sergio said as he looked at Cristiano making the Portuguese nod wondering what was going to happen.

"I can't wait to see you back in your kit," Sergio smiled making Cristiano grin as he watched his wife walk back into the room with Clarissa after they had settled the kids down for their naps.

"I can't wait to be back in it," Cristiano said as his wife sat beside him and cuddled into his arms. She hoped the plan worked so they could stay in Madrid and not have to go back to Paris.

Cristiano smiled as he  kissed the top of his wifes head knowing how happy she was to be back in Madrid. It had been a long six months and he wants nothing more than to stay here with his wife, daughter and unborn child.

***

"Daddy no!" Hope yelled as she ran away from her father. Lilliana laughed watching the little girl run away from Cristiano who had turned into the tickle monster.

"But my fingers need to tickle someone," Cristiano smiled as he ran into the room after his daughter before he looked at his wife who looked up from the magazine she was reading.

"Don't even think about it or daddy won't get any play time tonight," Lilliana said with a sarcastic smile as she watched her husband quickly turn around and pick their daughter up as she cuddled into her fathers arms.

Lilliana smiled as she kissed her husband as he let his daughter sit down on the other side of her mother. Hope smiled as she lay her head on her mothers stomach. She didn't like being an only child and couldn't wait for her brother to get here.

"Mama, he kicked me," Hope whispered making her mother laugh as she kissed her daughters head and looked at her husband who was grinning at her as he rested his hand on her bump. He couldn't wait for his son to get here and he was sure the little boy would arrive quicker than his parents anticipated.