Chapter Eighteen: The First Match

"I thought we wanted to keep her out of the papers and magazines,"Lilliana said as she burped her daughter after feeding her.

"We will, I've gotten everything organised. The won't get a picture of her,"Cristiano said making his wife sigh and nod. She wasn't completely confident about their daughter being out in public but she knew Cristiano would stop at nothing to keep the press away from Hope.

"Hola mi princesa,"Cristiano smiled as he took his daughter out of Lilliana's arms making his wife sigh in relief. The little girl is only three weeks old and the parents are slowly falling into a routine even if Hope was a handful sometimes.

"Uh oh, are you troubling mama?"Cristiano cooed as he kissed his little girls cheek while Lilliana sat at the table with her head in her hands. Cristiano's paternity leave had come to an end too quickly for the blondes liking and she knew it would be difficult when he was away for matches.

"Stop letting your thoughts get the better of you,"Cristiano whispered as he kissed the top of his wife's head while his little girl started falling asleep in his arms.

"I'm not, I'm just thinking about us. It's not getting the better of me,"Lilliana said as she took her husbands hand and held it in her own.

Lilliana knows the family will struggle when Cristiano is away and she can only hope Jackie doesn't turn up to cause further problems for them.

***

"It'll be fine,"Cristiano assured as he watched his wife stare up at the Santiago Bernebeu while their daughter slept peacefully in the back of the car.

"You're meeting Jorge up there and he'll take good care of you both,"Cristiano said making his wife nod before they both moved to get out of the car.

Cristiano gently lifted his daughters seat out and made sure her face was covered as they walked towards the stadium with the paparazzi directing their attention to the small family who had just reached the doors when the questions started.

Lilliana sighed in relief as the doors closed behind them and they moved to walk up the stairs of the stadium when Hope started crying in her seat.

"Oh no,"Cristiano cooed as he unstrapped his daughter and held her against his chest as they continued walking up the stairs. The Portuguese sighed in relief when they made it to the box.

"Lilly,"Jorge smiled as he hugged the blonde and kissed her cheek before looking at the little girl in her fathers arms. Jorge was so happy for Cristiano and he couldn't believe this was the same man he met as a sixteen year old boy.

"She's beautiful,"Jorge smiled as he stroked the little girls cheek and smiled at Cristiano knowing the Portuguese had to go and get ready for the match but Jorge would keep Lilliana and Hope safe.

Cristiano smiled as he handed Hope over to the only man he trusted with his life which is what Hope resembles.

"I'll see you later meu amor,"Cristiano said as he kissed his wife softly and held her close for a minute. He'd rather stay here with his wife and daughter but he knew he had to play.

"Good luck,"Lilliana smiled as she kissed her husband again before reluctantly letting him go so he could go get ready while she and Hope watched from the private box where Clarissa and Gerard had just arrived.

***

Lilliana smiled as she got up from her seat, holding her daughter close as she moved to go to the players lounge.

Real Madrid had defeated Seville three to one with Cristiano scoring a hat trick and Lilliana knew he couldn't wait to see his little girl after the game.

"Let's go see papa"Lilliana whispered to the little girl cuddled in her arms away from the cameras so they couldn't get a picture of Cristiano Ronaldo's daughter; they go for a high price.

"Mi princesa"Cristiano whispered as he walked towards his wife and took his daughter from his wife and cuddled his little girl close as he kissed his wife softly.

"You played amazingly"Lilliana smiled as she brushed some wet hair from her husbands face and kissed him again. His goals had been amazing and all three had been dedicated to his two princesses.

"Gracias amor"Cristiano smiled as he kissed his wife before looking down at his daughter who was starting to cry for the attention of her parents.

Cristiano grinned and kissed the little girls forehead as she started grinning up at her father. He knew his two girls were special to him but he feared that one day, it could all be gone.