Chapter Thirty- Two: I Need To Tell You Something

Cristiano sighed watching his wife peacefully sleep beside him. He had something important to tell her and he couldn't shake the feeling of after three years together this could be the end for them.

Cristiano climbed from bed a pressed a kiss to his wife's head before going to check on his little girl and he couldn't help but smile as he watched her sleep peacefully.

Cristiano couldn't believe how fast the first year of his daughters life had gone by and he had a sneaky suspicion that his wife is already carrying their second baby.

Walking downstairs Cristiano sighed as
he sat in the living room looking at photographs of him and Lilliana over the past few years.

Their first picture as a couple. Their first Christmas. Two year anniversary. Pictures from summer. Their first engagement picture. Their wedding photo. Lilliana's bump over the few months. The day Hope was born. Pictures of the little girl throughout the year.

Then there's Cristiano's favourite and it was only taken recently on their first holiday together as a family. Cristiano was holding his little girl in his arms as he kissed his wife on the lips. He doesn't know why but that picture never fails to make him happy.

"How long have you been up?" Lilliana asked softly as she sat down beside her husband and kissed his bare shoulder. The scar wasn't as noticeable but it was there and she hated that it was her fault.

"Not long," Cristiano murmured before turning face her fully as Lilliana smiled at him.

"I have something to tell you," They said at the same time making each other laugh softly as they looked up and smiled at each other.

"You first," Cristiano smiled as Lilliana took his hand and smiled at him. She hoped he'd be happy about what she was about to say.

"We're having another baby," Lilliana said making Cristiano freeze as a smile crept on his face and he leant forward kissing his wife softly as he moved to cup her face.

"How long?" Cristiano asked making Lilliana grin as she looked at her flat stomach knowing it wouldn't be long before this baby joined them too.

"Four weeks," Lilliana said making Cristiano grin as he remembered their night of bliss while they were away on holiday.

"So what do you need to tell me?" Lilliana asked as she flashed her dazzling smile at Cristiano who suddenly felt sick about what he needed to tell her.

"I- I'm being pushed out of Madrid. They've sold me to PSG for €86 million," Cristiano said making his wife sigh and run a hand through her hair before she looked back up at him with a small smile on her face.

"Well, at least we'll be together," Lilliana said softly making Cristiano look at her confused; he didn't think she'd come with him.

"You're coming?" Cristiano asked making Lilliana nod as she moved closer to him and kissed him softly.

"I just thought you'd stay in Madrid. This is where Hope knows best," Cristiano murmured thinking of his daughter and wondering how she'll take the move.

"She knows her daddy best. None of us would last if we were pulled apart," Lilliana said as she brushed her fingers through his soft hair; he's been leaving it without gel a lot more and Lilliana loves it.

"I have to go to Paris and sign tomorrow, can you come with me?" Cristiano asked making his wife nod knowing she won't leave him alone in any of this.

"It'll be okay, the move and everything," Lilliana assured making Cristiano look at her with a small smile; he was glad she was sticking with him on this.

"I know," Cristiano said as he kissed her again but his mind wouldn't stop racing with the thoughts of leaving everything he and his family know behind.

***

"The house they've picked out is horrible," Cristiano murmured as he set the documents in front of her as she say at the kitchen table.

"Oh god," Lilliana murmured as she looked at the house she'd be living in for two seasons. It didn't look the best but she was sure they could make it a home with their family.

"It looks like something from a horror movie," Cristiano teased with a smile as he sat down to the right of his wife with his little girl on his lap.

"Look, we can make it a home with the four of us," Lilliana said making Cristiano nod as he smiled at her and kissed her softly knowing they had to head to Real Madrid City soon for a press conference.

***

Cristiano sighed as he lifted his daughter out of the car before joining his wife on the other side knowing once he clears his locker here that's it; he's no longer a Madrid man.

"Lilly," Sergio smiled as he wrapped his arms around the brunette who smiled at him and kissed his cheek before Sergio looked at Cristiano.

"It's not fair. First Iker now you?" Sergio said knowing he couldn't say goodbye to another best friend. He had lost Iker already and he couldn't lose Cristiano too.

"We're going to find a way to get you back," Sergio whispered as he kissed his friends cheek before backing away from the Portuguese knowing he had to go to his conference.

Cristiano smiled at the Spanish man before handing his daughter over to Lilliana as they walked towards the room where Sergio and Lilliana quietly slipped in and sat down the back before Cristiano walked in.

"I don't know what to say but, thank you. I've only had six years here but they have been the best six years of my life. Without Real Madrid I wouldn't have made the friends I have now, I wouldn't have met my wife," Cristiano said as he paused to look down at his wedding ring before glancing at his wife.

"We wouldn't have had our amazing daughter. I'm going to miss Madrid but I want you all to know it's not the last of me. I'll come back and when I do, I'll make sure Perez regrets ever selling me," Cristiano said making a couple of Madrid players cheer knowing they all wanted Perez gone; he was ruining their club.

Lilliana couldn't stop the tears that welled up in her eyes as she listened to her husband talk about the fans and how Madrid gave him a home.

Lilliana didn't want to leave Madrid but she also couldn't leave her husband alone so she was going to take the chance and find something new in a new country, with new people.