Chapter Fifteen: Early Arrival

Lilliana groaned as she woke up from the movements of her husband who had to get ready for work; she was already sick of early mornings and the season had just started.

"Lo siento mi amor"Cristiano murmured as he bent down and kissed his wife softly before she shook her head and smiled at him.

"Partly you but partly the baby"Lilliana mused as she looked down at her expanding stomach knowing she'd have a lot of time to spend with her baby when he or she arrived.

Lilliana had been fired from Fly Emirates when they claimed she had become to heavy to work for them anymore because they didn't know she was pregnant and Clarissa had left the job to look after her own son and because she was disgusted with the treatment her best friend received.

"Just three more months"Cristiano mused making Lilliana nod knowing their baby would be with them shortly and she couldn't wait.

"You'll call me if anything comes up, right?"Cristiano asked making Lilliana smile at him as he kissed her lips again.

"Have I ever let you down before?"Lilliana asked making Cristiano chuckle knowing she had always called him if she needed him.

"Fair enough, see you later"Cristiano smiled as he kissed her lips and her stomach before leaving for training for an hour and a half.

***

Lilliana frowned as she left the kitchen wondering who would be knocking at her door at ten o'clock in the morning;
She thought Cristiano had just forgotten his key.

"Mother"Lilliana said while looking at Jackie who smiled looking at her pregnant daughter knowing she'd get her own way.

"Hello Lilliana"Jackie mused as she pushed passed her only daughter and walked into the house.

"Why are you here?"Lilliana asked as she followed after her mother. She hated that the woman was in her house and Cristiano wouldn't be happy when he found her here.

"I've come to take you home"Jackie said making her daughter shake her head knowing she couldn't and wouldn't leave Cristiano.

"What do you mean no?"Jackie asked knowing her daughter had jumped into marriage and having children way too fast.

"I mean no. I love Cristiano and we're having a baby together, why can't you accept that?"Lilliana asked knowing Cristiano would be home soon and he'd help her get rid of Jackie.

"Being together for two months then getting married isn't love. What's he holding over you sweetheart?"Jackie asked as she moved towards her daughter.

"Nothing! Oh my god mother you can't just assume that"Lilliana said furiously as she moved away from her mother.

"When are you going to get it into your big thick head that we've been in a relationship for two years and have finally taken the next step?"Cristiano asked as he walked into the room making Jackie glare at him as Lilliana cuddled into his side.

"Can you not just stop being this way? Why do you always have to ruin things for everyone? I'm happy with Cristiano, so happy and you'll never have any idea what it's like to be this happy because you always ruin it. For me, padre, Sergio, Maxi everyone. If you ever- oh"Lilliana groaned making Cristiano look at her as he watched his wife place her hand under her bump while the other moved out for the couch behind her.

"Lil?"Cristiano asked worriedly making his wife look up at him with tears in her eyes as she thought about all the possibilities that could come with early childbirth.

"Cris, the baby's coming"Lilliana said making Cristiano jump and grab his mother in law and throw her out before getting his car keys and moving to help Lilliana out to the car.