Prologue

All of them stumble in, bent over and blood spews everywhere. When the 21st one makes it in the room, the doors slam shut and are barricaded with iron slates. Silence.

"War is driving our country to destruction!" the first man announces.
"What do we do? The people want to fight," the second man says.

Silence. All of them ponder on this thought for a while. Scarcely breathing the men wipe the sweat and blood drizzling from their wounds. All of them possess a gold pin with some sort of flower inside - they are certainly well off.

"Your Majesty, we can not allow the situation to get that close ever again. The royal family - your family were almost mutilated." A man from the back says.

The King puts up his hand and everyone in the room stops speaking. Silence.
"My scientists have been working on a serum... A serum that can make people fight themselves. Instead of fighting each other they can fight the demons lurking within themselves. Peace can be restored to our country. As king I believe this is the only way to gain peace."

A voice from the back interupts, "Your Majesty, isn't that torture? We can't do that to the children of our kingdom."
"Certainly this idea needs to be adjusted," the King continues, "The minister and I have come to a conclusion of administrating the serum to everyone who is above the age of 18. To ensure this law remains intact for lifetimes, failure to get injected is punishable... By death. However, there is an exception of mentally disorientated, handicapped and any person who is physically unfit. Included in this the royal family will not be injected. All those in favour say aye!"

A chorus of ayes are repeated in unison filling the room. Devastatingly with a firm press of a stamp, a swift motion of the kings hand and a crease of a paper... The law was decreeded!