Authors Note

Hello dear readers,

As you probably know, we have reached the end of Edge of Destruction *cue the sigh*. We're all sad that it's ending but we're happy for what it was *applause*. I just quoted Taylor Swift. I'm going to miss writing Edge of Destruction and the fun amd emotion that came with it. This book was my first book on Wattpad and it's special to me. I hope everyone appreciated it as much as I do.

I started writing this book when I had almost no followers. So, of course, my book had little reads. But I feel like I should acknowledge the readers that have been here commenting and supporting me throughout the duration of my book.
Here's a thanks to:
everlark2001
Lynn0306
Alex4521
BizzlePizzle
Hellmans_00
-yoonique
Nancyzulueta
siyan_jones
And probably some more people.
*round of applause to these people*

I just feel I need to say a massive thank you to everlark2001 who uploaded my trailer and made my cover. Thank you so much Zaina! Love ya!

So now the big question? What is going to happen now?

Well I've started writing two new books which can I just say are awesome from a non-biased pespective. But I'm not uploading them until next January because I have a lot (I mean loads) of exams at school and I also feel like I should read other people's books aswell because you all read mine.

But do keep an eye out for my new books.

I guess *cries* that's it. That's the end! If you have any questions comment down below.
Yours faithfully,
Amina
15Princess04

*stands in a corner screaming*