Chapter 7

When I wake up I search the bed for Snowflakes furry material, but find only the rough canvas of the mattress. It must have rolled off the bed. Of course it did, I toss and turn in my bed like a piece of spaghetti.

Leaning over to pick Snowflake up, I see the gun that I tried to threaten the green - eyed man with. The green eyed man! Realisation kicks in as soon as I see the handcuffs. My wrists are sore and bloody from the tight hand cuffs and my neck aches from the unusual position I slept in. I want to get up, brush my teeth and eat breakfast but all I can do is wait.

After what seemed like eternity, the lock clicks. The green - eyed man, whose name I really need to find out, and a girl walk in. The girl is breathtaking. She has long, luscious auburn brown hair that is in thick wavy curls. Her eyes glimmer a blue - grey colour and she accents them with a perfect winged liner. Her body was like that of a models: tall, skinny and curvy. Somewhere in my heart I feel slight self - consiousness.

"Roxanne, you didn't have to come if you were ill." The green eyed man says.

Something tells me that she is his sister. How can any human put up with his cockiness?

"I needed to see her," she mutters kindly.

Right I can't take it. In that moment I burst out laughing. Clutching my sides I laugh hysterically. Four eyes stare at me. Roxanne blushes slightly. But the green eyed man glares at me - if looks could kill I'd be six feet under.

"Shut up!" he growls. I carry on sniggering.
"For heaven sake! Shut your trap!" he screams.
"I'll deal with her, you go get ready," Roxanne murmers softly. He storms out the room; I can practically see the steam coming out of his ears.

Roxanne comes close to me. She watches me intently. Slowly she holds my wrist gently and starts unlocking the handcuffs.

"Ow!" I whisper as her hands glide over my sore wrists.
"Sorry, This shouldn't have happened to you. You are still an innocent," she stares intently at me.
"I am confused. Will you help me?"
"You shouldn't laugh at Caleb or annoy him for that matter," she explains.
"Is that his name? Caleb?" I repeat.
"Yeah, Caleb Hart," she says as though it is her name.

"Don't tell him you know his name and don't tell him I told you," she whispers so quietly that it is barely audible. Then she walks out swiftly.

Gingerly I twist my wrists but stop instantly as a stinging pain travels through my arm. My head stills throbs from the car crash. Hopefully I don't have a concussion. I really need a shower because there is dry blood just about everywhere on my body.

Caleb strides in the room. Well this should be good.
"Get up!" he demands.
How dare he demand me? Me! I am the princess, I do the.demanding. I sit silently without moving.
"I meant now!" he growls. I look at my nails and pretend to act bored eventhough I am scared out my wits. He bends down and locks his hand tightly around my wrist and drags me up.

I feel it before I see it. Searing pain rushes through my limbs. I fall in agony and clutch my excruciating wrist. Blood pours out in masses. As soon as I see the blood I do something I have never done in years.

I cry.

I scream foul words into the bleak air.

In my hazy situation I make out the silouette of a person. Caleb. He kneels beside me bandaging my wrist. But all I can think is pain. Tears gush from my eyes like the River Thames. Could I drown myself in tears?

"Shh, shh, you are ok. See I bandaged you up. You will be fine," he murmurs softly.
"I need to go to the bathroom," my voice comes out broken and croaky.

Carefully he guides me out the room and leads me to a big, white door.
"I will wait for you here," he gently smiles.

Authors Note
Do you like it?
How should I improve it?
Is this even good? I am having second thoughts now.
Hope you enjoy it.
Hope you day is going amazingly!
I love you!
Amina Asad

15Princess04
19/03/2016