Chapter 31

Bonus Chapter because I won't be updating next week because I'm going on holiday. Enjoy, be happy and love me for this xxxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My good, selfless princess you made the right decision but the fact that you're a traitor can't be overlooked," my father patronises. He pauses and thinks for a brief moment.
"Stop dealing with the citizens. Take her to the castle in handcuffs and kill him," my father's voice rings out for all the soldiers to hear.

For a moment, I think my ears have decieved me but all my doubts suddenly wash away when I feel the metal brush against my wrist. Incensed I pounce forward and rake my fingernails down my father's face,
"You son of a b**ch, you promised me you wouldn't hurt him. You're a liar. You're a liar. Rot in hell, spawn of the devil," I shriek whilst hot tears squeeze out of my eyes.

My breathing is uneven and my vision is blurry because of the hot, angry tears. Hands clasp my arms and jerk me backward. Disorientated I trip over what I think is a soldier's boot but mindlessly the soldiers continue dragging me away. My small body frame scrapes against the floor and I feel hot blood trailing behind me. A high pitch scream escapes my mouth and doesn't pause. Flopping like a fish, I feel the searing pain of grit in my wounds.

Nothing is going to save me from the agony. Nothing is going to save me from the fallout.

But I know not to beg and give them that satisfaction, I have that much dignity in me. They've killed Caleb. I've lost everyone, my mum, my family, my friends and now my love. They are probably mutiliating my love and I'm here alive. I should be dead not them. Every step is like torture but I'm going to end what Caleb started. This is war.

My subconsious voice seems to be unaware that I'm helpless and completely at the mercy of a couple of dozen royal soldiers. But the words are easy and soothing promising that tommorow will be better than this awful piece of time we call today. I clench my jaw as I am continuously pulled across the ground sometimes even being stood on.

After a body full of scratches and open wounds, I am shoved into the back of a van. Unable to get my balance because of the handcuffs; I fall flat on my face and bang my head against the metal hinges. The doors shut. I'm alone, in darkness, again.

But I feel like I'm fighting myself; fighting to keep my thoughts away because I'm on the edge of destruction and I don't know if I am going to make it out alive.

My love is dead. Caleb is dead and it's all my fault. The worst part is I never told Caleb just how much he meant to me and now I won't be able to ever tell him. I ran away when he tried to kiss me. I should have let go of my fears and fallen for him earlier maybe then we could've been something. I'm a damaged good, broken beyond repair. Maybe I was always broken, beyond repair but my healer Caleb was putting me back together. Now he is gone. All because of me.

I'm a jinx, a bad luck and an evil omen. Anguish just seems to follow me and I can't shake it off my tail - no matter how hard I try. Curse the day I was born, when Arianna Caitlyn Swift first took a breathe. Why me? Why does everything happen to me? Why couldn't the divine one share out pain and happiness equally?

All of a sudden, a conversation so distant, so vague and so imaginary creeps it's way back into my head,

You need to know that I am your guardian angel I have always been here protecting you - watching you. You need to be strong from now on. You're going to have some tough times but I will be here.

When Caleb first kidnapped me and I met, no dreamt about my biological mother, the one who was everything to me. She was saying these words to me and I didn't know what they meant back then but now they are crystal clear. Almost too true. Like she was actually there, that she really spoke to me. All this time she has been with me, she never really left me and somehow that thought gives me strength.

Salvation is nearing. All I need to do is stay strong for the bleak next few weeks. Then I'll have my revival.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors Note:-
How did you like my bonus chapter?
What do you thinks going to happen?
What do you want to happen?
Do we ship Caleb and Arianna?

This chapter was so sad but also uplifting. Is it just me?

No update next week but the week after they will be one. Please bear with me.

Share this story with your friends if you really like it. Please
Vote and comment.
Love you till the sun dies.
Bye Amina
15Princess04