Tom Boy Love................................. <3

Ray Ray POV : wassup guys!! We just got back from the Nicole Schzinger tour !! About to start our #1 girl tour in about 3 weeks, we now back in LA!! Whooo home!! We had to say goodbye to tour bus soon :( but we got to keep it for another week until our next 1 is ready :D, soo we were off for a while and we were really bored after finishing school, we asked Keisha if we could go to this new skate park that opened last week and she said it was kl It was like across the road from where the tour bus was parked :P weird right :P lool anyway so yeah we crossed the road and saw the skate park it was BIG!! And really cool there was different types of ramps and obstacles and stuff which was good because we all got really good on skate boarding so this was even better practice!! But anyway the guys were talking about…… I forgot :P plus they were boring me so I got on my board and skated away from them, then Princeton yelled my name? what does he want? so I turned my head! Then all of a sudden I bumped into someone and next thing I knew I was on top of a girl! A HOT girl !! :D talk bout swagger and beauty together!! I gotta talk to her plus maybe get off her…… (end POV)

Ray Ray: “h……hi!” *smiles*

???: “ha hi!” *smiles back*

Ray Ray: “I‘m so sorry!!” *getting off her and extending his hand to help her up………….*

???: “don‘t worry bout it it‘s kl” *smiling, staring at him?* “aye! Your ray ray from mindless behavior!! Aren‘t yah?”

Ray Ray: “ha wondered when you‘d notice! You a fan right?”

???: “yeah man!! Dude I love you guys! Your moves are tight! Love your songs but I ain’t one of those dumb ass crazy fans ya‘ll are use too!!”

Ray Ray: “ha ha well I‘m not that use to it but I lie dat you different !!” *smiling*

???: *using a girly voice: “Oh My God! Ray Ray smiled at me ahh that means so much!!” *also using sarcasm!*

Ray Ray: *laughs* “you funny girl!! What‘s your name?”

???: “ha you don‘t really wanna know my name!!” *rolling her eyes, smiling*

2 comments 4 more ..................................................................................