Arguments And Love xox................. <3 :P

Kamal: “I‘m waiting Raquan!” *sitting there angrily but calm* (Tamara had come back from the bathroom but she is hiding listening in to what ray ray was gonna say!)

Ray Ray: “fine! I love your sister! Ok I‘ve falling deeply in love with her I‘d never do anything to ever hurt her and that I love her smile! It just makes my day! I love the fact she is different than other girls and that she ha s her own sense of style! I love looking into her big brown beautiful eyes makes me melt inside I love how we have so much in common we are almost twins and I also just love that she can trust me with anything and I love how she manages to stay sooo strong and how brave she is! I honestly can‘t live without her! And I know you are gonna kill me but I do like that she also got a niiice back off! And oh gosh such an amazing body! ;) But that is not why I love her! I love her because of her beautiful personality and her gorgeous face!” *smiles*

Kamal: *looks at him raising one eyebrow* “you know! I like you Raquan! You honest wid me I like dat! Most guys would have either said the dirty side or just lied but u different *ray ray smiles at kamal* but dat don‘t mean I‘m ok wid you still dating my sister!” *Ray ray’s smile disappears….*

*Tamara comes in the room……………….*

Tamara: “here you go ray!” *giving him a bottle of water and aspirin!*

Ray Ray: “thanks babe!” *takes them from him as kamal raises his eyebrows staring at ray ray !*

*then Tamara goes and sits on her brother‘s lap…*

Kamal: “hey mara I gotta go now!” *tapping her as she stands up*

Tamara: “what? *almost in tears* but we never even spend time together…”

Kamal: *smiles* “come here” *hugs her and she hugs back tight!* “I gotta go do something at work but I promise imma be at your next show and after we can hang out k?”

*Tamara pulls away from the hug and starts walking off..*

Kamal: “Tamara! *she stops walking* where are you goin!”

Tamara: “to bed where else!” *keeps walking*

Kamal: “excuse me! Come here now! And tell me what‘s wrong with you!”

Tamara: *stops walking, turns to him and mumbles something*

Kamal: “speak up I can‘t hear you!” *getting angry*

Tamara: “you always makes promises you don‘t keep!”

Kamal: “wh.. What! No I do I‘m always here! Name one time.”

Tamara: “my first art competion, my first skateboarding tournament, when I got my black belt in karate! My first singing competion! Shall I go on?” *using attitude*

Kamal: “look Tamara you know I wanted to be there it‘s just…”

Tamara: “yeah yeah yeah! I have heard it all before you meant to come or you lost track of time! Or you‘ll make it up to me! U maybe have partly raised me but you were never really there for me accept for when I almost got raped! That was it! I hate you lie to me I know you use to do it to protect me when I was little but I‘m a big girl  and you‘d be surprised in what I can take! yeah you were at this show but is only because u didn‘t promise I‘m sorry kamal but I don‘t want your promises anymore! I‘m tried of being let down !!”

Kamal: “Tamara….” *doesn‘t know what to say*

Tamara: “save it! Why are you even still here thought you had work! Go on then off you go!” *turns and walks in the the bunks, goes in ray ray‘s bunk and sees the drawing of her that he draw…….. About 12 seconds later ray ray came running after her……………….*