What Does She Want ? And Will She Pull Off The Trick........

Tamara: “haha! Ummmm say dis!! If I can skate down that pole and do a 360 degrees turn!! You! Gimmie your Vans!!”

Ray Ray: “Woah Woah!! *stepping back* aye you cute n all but dese my Vans we talkin bout! Here! I mean besides my domo stuff nd hersheys dese are my babies!!”

Tamara: *laughs* “dude! You loaded! You have like so many pairs lool dese shoes on my feet, *points to her feet, ray ray looks down* only good shoes I got !!”

Ray Ray: “yeah true I do have loads!! But these are my favourite pair!! Girl they purple…………” 

Tamara: “your favourite colour I know!! But they my favourite colour too!!”

Ray Ray: “isit!!! *smiles again!!* I got that from your swaggerific outfit, you got style”

Tamara: “cheers *smiling* so ray we gotta deal? Or you just scared ?”

Ray Ray: “what!! Hell no!! I ain‘t afraid of nothing!! Iitte get this I got another pair of vans too small 4 meh same colour back in the tour bus……. What size you?”

Tamara: “umm size 5 why?”

Ray Ray: “good! They‘ll fit so yeah I‘ll give you the other ones and I get to keep my ones :)”

Tamara: “wait so you go gimmie your old vans when I could just have your new ones!!?” *raising one eyebrow?*

Ray Ray: “no no! man girl you a tuff one *smiles* truss dey are BRAND NEW!! Haven‘t even worn them!! I got dem from walter but dey were too small!! So yeah! Come on girl watcha say?”

Tamara: “ummmm!! *thinks!!* lemmie see dem!” *slightly smiles*

Ray Ray: *gasps* “you don‘t trust me?” *putting his hand over his heart!*

Tamara: “nope!! I don‘t!! show me the trainers and we‘ll see if you bluffin  or not!!”

Ray Ray: “ha ha ok ok” *gets his phone and texts roc to go to the tour bus and get the box under his bunk… then about mintues roc came running up to me and ray !*

Roc: “aye ray! Here you go man! But why did you need them………. *sees Tamara* Hi!”

 Tamara: “Ha hey wassup Roc Royal!!” *smiles*

Roc: “ha you know who I am?” *staring and looking at her from head to toe*

Tamara: “yeah course! Who don‘t know the main rapper from MB!, dude! your raps are tight!”

Roc: “thanks!! You know how I do!” *smiling at her*

Ray Ray: “ANYWAY!! Aye Tamara! The shoes!!” *opening the box roc royal is holding and shows her a brand new pair of size 5 purple Vans!!*

Tamara: “Cheeez!! Ahh sick dey are soooo mine!!” *rubbing her hands together smiling*

Ray Ray: “yeah ok! Come on girl show me your moves!”

Roc: “aye hold up! What‘s going on here”

Tamara: “ ha check it!!” *skates over to the steps near other entrance………………………..*

*then Princeton and prodigy come running over to roc and ray ray !*

MB: “DAMN!!” *all four boys staring at her ass, noticing how big it is! as she about to do the trick :P, ray ray is grinning*

Tamara’s POV : aye I was heading to the skate park cause I was bored at home!! So I got on my board and started to shred………… I got in the skate park, still shreddin when all of a sudden I bumped into someone next thing I knew he was on top of me wft!! Do people not look where they are going!! I regretted saying that after I found out who it was……………it was Ray Ray from Mindless Behavior!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg he fell on me!! He’s even more hot in real life, he’s just so cute!! He said hi so I said hi back!! Soon enough he got off meh!! :P and helped me up!! I told him who he was and surprisingly he was impressed I ain’t one of those crazy fans!! But it’s true I’m more of a lay back person yeah I love MB and I know everything bout them but naww I ain’t those dumb ass fans!! Lie that one time that girl belly flopped over the table!! Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool I was creasing that was friggin funny man! Stupid child!! But anyway cause I knew him he was eager to know me so i decided to play with him a little but eventually he got my name outta me! He liked me name!! and liked that I skate!! He was diggin my skateboard!! Staring at it!! Asking my where I got it!! He thought I stole it! Ha he wishes naw my big bro had one and the paint and stuff washed out and weared off and I found it 2 weeks ago and he said I could have it so I spiced it up !! And yeah then he was saying how I got skill and stuff so I told him he ain’t seen nothing!! So he said “Show me watcha got shortie” omfg !! He called me shortie ahhhhhhhhh so cool !! He’s soooooooooooooooooo cute !! Man !! Lool so I said lets make it interestin !! I really wanna get to know him more plus I also love ray ray for his Vans!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo he looks so hot when he wears them!! I so want a pair! But you see my life ain’t all that good and I ain’t really got money and stuff so I can’t afford it!! :P the shoes on my feet are my only good pair, I kinda bet his shoes I could do my new trick I been workin on but I’m not really gonna take them I’m just playin!! But anyway he said to me “ahh I feel you! Watcha want mami!!” ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  he called me mami!! It is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot the way he said it ummhmm !! Sexie child! But anyway I bet his fans and he got all upset !! So cute x. lool then he said he got another pair he go give meh!! I wanted to see them!! I love playing with him lool he likes it too soon enough he got roc royal to bring the trainers whoooooooooo I must say roc is looking nice today!! And his smiles kinda cute! I admire his raps dey pretty tight!! Me and him were talkin when ray but in !! um jealous are we anyway so yeah I’m gonna show dem my trick now!! And I was walking to the railing on the stairs, the rest of MB came running to ray and roc and I could tell they were all staring at my backside not just because I heard them say damn! But also because they can look at what they ain’t go get !! So anyway I walked up the steps, got on my skateboard jumped on the pole and skated down it sideways then when I was about to come to the end of the pole I jumped in the air! Holding the bottom of my skateboard with my left hand which was in between my legs, I was squatting down and I did it a 360 degrees turn!!!!!!! Yes I pulled it off!! Then I landed clean on the  ground standing still on my board, and ray ray got the box of vans from roc and came running towards me whilst the others stood there with their mouths wide open! (end of POV)……………………………...........