Who At Da Door?

*with that ray ray‘s mom left! The next day MB and Tamara had finished their homework! Most of MB were chillin in ray‘s mom‘s pool and Tamara and ray were in the tour bus alone when someone was banging on the door and came dashing in full of anger…………………*

Tamara: *pulls away from kissing ray ray..and they both look at who came through the door*

??: “YOU! *points to ray ray* WHAT THE FUCK DID U DO TO MY SISTEER‘S LEG YOU R GONNA PAY FOR THIS” *rushing towards them, grips ray ray‘s shirt lifting him off the ground*

Tamara: “KAMAL !!!!!!!!!! PUT HIM DOWN NOW! HE DIDN‘T DO ANYTHING ”

Kamal: “STOP PROTECTIN DIS DICK HEAD! I NO HE DID DIS AND HE‘S GONNA PAY!”

Tamara: *grunts in frustration….goes behind kamal and pulls his ear and instantly kamal passes out and ray ray lands on his feet*

Ray Ray: *amazed at how she did dat* “baby! How did you…”

Tamara: “wen I was 10 my auntie signed me up for karate, ju jut zo, and taekondo! It‘s called Pantha Pinch!”

Ray Ray: “wow! Babe u dunno how hot dat is! Hahaha”

Tamara: “yeah I no! that‘s why u can‘t cross me ray! There is a lot someone can do 2 an unconious body!”

Ray Ray: “Imma never cross you babe cause I ain‘t ever go lose you!” *steps over kamal and goes over to Tamara and wraps his arms around her waist!* “how long he go be like dat!?”

Tamara: “uh another 5 mintues! Why?”

Ray Ray: “good!” *smacks his lips on hers and kisses her passionately*

Tamara: *wraps her arms around ray ray‘s neck*

Ray Ray: *really into the kiss, picks her up carries her over to the couch without breaking the kiss…….*  

*them make out for like 4 mintues when……..*

Tamara: *pulls away* “ray!”

Ray Ray: *kisses her again* “umm?”

Tamara: “ray my bro‘s gonna wakeup any second! Come on get off”

Ray Ray: “I ain‘t scared of your brother babe plus I love this position!” *grins*

Tamara: *laughs* “I have to say I don‘t mind it either lol but if I get off and limmie get rid of my bro we can pick up from where we left off!” *smiles*  

Ray Ray: *jumps off her and helps her up, when kamal wakes up*

Tamara: “kamal get out now!”

Kamal *holding his head* “ahh! What did u do to me?”

Tamara: “something sadly you‘ll live now get out!!” *almost hoping on her one good leg and pushes kamal out da door and shuts the tour us door…….

Leaving her and ray alone ……………………………*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued 3 comments for more.............................................