Truth and Disbelief..................................

*just before ray ray came running Tamara was going to walk away from Princeton when he got quicky got his bunk trying to grab her and ended up falling on her, making her hit the floor and land on her leg*

Tamara: “Princeton you f*cking dick head get off me! I swear if ray was…”

Princeton: “ha why chica? U no I like dis position so do you!”

Tamara: “Princeton seriously get off me your hurting me!” *trying to get him off*

Princeton: “daño o placer?” *grinning*

Tamara: *cries, screams* “hurting! Princeton get off it f*ckin hurts……….”

*then this is when ray ray comes running………………*

Ray Ray: *runs in the bunks sees Tamara crying, she was the one who screamed and Princeton is on top of her* “WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON!” *gets really angery*

Tamara: “ray ray?!” *Princeton jumps off her grinning, and she sits up!* “ray ray please let me…”

Ray Ray: “WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO SEX AFTER MARRIAGE!”

Tamara: “wha…..what are you talking abo….*thinks* what no ray I would never…”

Princeton: “she just told you dat cause she didn‘t want you! By the way ray ray she is really good too bad you missed out…  ” *just then ray ray punched! Princeton in his left eye causing him to stumble back holding his eye*

*prodigy and roc came running…………………..*

Ray Ray: “why Tamara? What did I do wrong? How could you cheat on me?”

Tamara: *crying* “ray ray I didn‘t do anything please let me explain…” *reaching out for him, still on the floor holding her leg*

Ray Ray: *moves from her* “we‘re over! I‘m sorry I wasn‘t good enough for you” *about to walk off*Prodigy: “wait ray ray! You don‘t know the whole story let her explain don‘t jump to conclusions just yet………”

Ray Ray: “fine! Whatever it doesn‘t change what I just said! Go ahead Tamara explain!” *turns to her!*

*roc took Princeton to Keisha to check his eye……….*

Tamara: “ray ray! I swear to you I… we didn’t do anything I came in the bunks to get my phone and see if Princeton wanted to hang out but he took it the same way was sayin nasty stuff so I was walking away from him as….” *grunts and moans in pain* “my leg”

Ray Ray: “den what u and Princeton decided to beat! And u hurt your leg? I can‘t belive you !”

Tamara: “no! ray ray no! he tried to grab me to him but he fell out his bunk and landed on my leg and *holds her leg in pain* then I wouldn‘t get off I told him I was in pain but he wouldn‘t get off then he only did when he saw you!”

Ray Ray: “and I‘m suppose to believe dat?” *string at her*

Tamara: “yes! Because it‘s the truth I love you ray ray and would never do dat to hurt you!”

Ray Ray: “do u have proof this happened?”

Tamara: “my leg!”

Ray Ray: “urgh now I‘m getting pissed off just f*cking stand up” *pulling her up really fast as she steps on her leg*

Tamara: “OWWWWWWWWW!” *SCREAMS, dropps bac on the floor felling yet again on her leg holding it screaming in pain as Keisha and walter coming running..*

Prodigy: “wat the fuck it wrong with you ray ray! She is injured!” *running to tamara*

Ray Ray: *snaps outta anger* “Oh my god baby! Im so sorry y didn’t I believe you I…….” *also rushing to her side*

Keisha: “Tamara! Are you ok?” *looking at her on the floor crying and screaming in pain*

Prodigy: “Keisha we gotta get her to the hospital now!”

ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER I NO HOW YA'LL LOVE DEM !!!!!!!!! (3 COMMENTS FOR MORE)