At Ray's Mom's House...........................

*5 minutes later the guys went back to the tour bus and drove their way to ray ray‘s mom‘s house, ray and Tamara were back to usual besides her leg and they got to ray ray‘s mom‘s house at about 18:45.…………………..*

RM = Ray's Mom

Ray Ray: *goes to the door, knocks the door* 

Rays Mom: “RAY AWW HOWS MY BABY BOY!” *pulls him into a hug*

Ray Ray: *hears the boys sniggering in the background* “hi … mom!  Ok mom u can let go off me now…….*she still wouldn’t let go* “mom…..hello”  

RM: “oh sorry sweety!” *let go off him*

Ray Ray: “haha good to see you again mom!”

RM: “good to see u soon sweetie!” *pinches his cheeks*

Ray Ray: *moves her hand* “mom your embarrassing me!”

RM: “oh sorry sweety” *pinches his cheeks again*

Ray Ray: “I‘m comin back!” *runs back to the car*

*then ray ray‘s mom has a smile on her face as she greets everyone else into her house, until she sees ray ray holding a girl‘s hand and the girl has a cast on her foot and they walk towards her………..*

RM: *fake smile* “ray ray who‘s this?”

Ray Ray: “uh mom this is my girlfriend…Tamara!”

Tamara: “hey! Nice to meet yo…”

RM: “yeah yeah! Ray what ever happened to baby doll?”

Ray Ray: “mom don‘t you remember we broke up like last year!”

RM: “really don‘t remember that I really liked baby doll!”

Ray Ray: “well baby doll ain‘t here! And I‘m dating Tamara now!”

RM: *scoffs!* “fine come in!”

*ray ray walks into the house, and as Tamara is about to walk in ray‘s mom slams the door in Tamara‘s face, losing her balance she fells down on her butt!*

Tamara’s POV: ok right today is just not my day that f*cking dick head Princeton broke my leg, ray ray broke up with me because he jumped to conclusions, I feel like a robot carrying my casted leg around and now already ray’s mom don’t like me and slams the door in my face I’m am so on the edge right now how dare she do that she don’t friggin no me I have hurt my leg and she f*cking slams the door in my face who da hell does she think she is? And ray ray has just gone inside! And he never told me him and baby doll were datin! Not surprised his momma liked her she’s a right big mouth! And bet ray only dated her for her ass! Considering the perv he is!! I fell losing my balance when the door shut! Falling on my backside, no one there to help me eventually I managed to pull myself up, as it started to f*cking rain! My hair was getting wet and I stood there waiting knocking the door, wanting ray ray to come get me but ray’s mom decide to blast out MB music so they couldn’t hear the door so I juss went in the tour bus since no one gave a sh*t that I was in the house or anywhere I went in the hangout area grabbed my sketchpad and started drawing…I was drawing cartoons like boondocks, cramp twins, tatty teddy and spongebob and I was also putting the final touches on my drawing of ray ray! Almost 2 hours after arriving at ray’s mom’s house my phone rang guess who it was? Ray ray ! Calling me! So after 2 hours he finally notices I’m not there! I could have been kidnapped or murdered! For all he knows I rejected the call and carried on with my drawings when someone came in the tour bus…………………….. (end of POV)

??: “Tamara! Oh there you are! Why u here babe?”

Tamara: “don‘t babe me ray!” *not even looking at him just focussing on her drawings*

Ray Ray: “bu…..babe I?”

Tamara: “we have been here for 2 hours ray ray 2 HOURS!! And only just now u notice I was missing!”

Ray Ray: “no I…I thought u were there inside my mom said u were outside on the phone so………”

Tamara: *scoffs* “and you believed her! From the minute your mom saw u help me out the car she never liked me! And u just let her go on and on about baby doll! ……”

Ray Ray: “well I  didn‘t no……….”

Tamara: “don‘t you dare say that u didn‘t notice u should have never gone inside without me! Because then u would have been there when she slammed the door in my face, I feel over! I waited there hoping u would come out there and get me but u didn‘t ray! U! told me yourself what your mom is lie yet u do nothing about It, when me and my brother had an argument u would always come and check on me! But when your mom doesn‘t like me and leaves me out in the RAIN! Making my hair get wet and standing there with a broken leg for her boyfriend to come get! Then u decide not to check on me I could have been kidnapped or even killed for all you know!1”

Ray Ray: “look babe I no and I‘m sorry I should have come to check on you ok I ……. forgive me?”

Tamara: “that is twice I have forgiven you in one day ray ray! I‘m tired of being let down! I have been all my life and u were the one who I thought could never let me down! But then again when am I ever right? Your forgiven ray ray but your on your last chance!”

Ray Ray: *goes over to her and hugs her and pecks her on the lips* “I no I slipped up I promise! no more let downs! Now come on lets go inside.. My mom made chicken!”

Tamara: “I‘m not leaving ray!”

Ray Ray: “what why?”

Tamara: “because I am so angry and pissed off right now If u see your  momma she just might be murdered and tomboy or not I don‘t go place I ain‘t wanted!”

Ray Ray: “we….well your at least comin in to sleep right?”

Tamara: “naw I‘m gonna sleep in the tour bus! It‘s ok! You go eat! I‘ll be fine!” *pulls him into a 8 second kiss and pulls away!*

Ray Ray: *showing anger* “imma be right back!”

*then ray ray storms out the tour bus and into his mom‘s house and into the dining area where everyone is eating dinner……………..all eyes turn on him……………*

4 comments 4 more.........................................................................................