I Know That Girl! And The Show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ray Ray: “what do you mean babe?” *looking at her*

Prodigy: “how do u know her Tammy?” *also looking at her*

Tamara: *wipes her tears* “she is my mum‘s best friend‘s daughter we use to play lot when we were little then when my dad left us my mum gave up and well u know the rest and I haven‘t seen her in so long ………”

Roc Royal: “how do know it was her?” 

Tamara: “because we still use to talk on facebook and stuff! And we were always talkin bout you guys!! And her favourite has always been Princeton! And she has always used that same name, and she has never heard me sing before yesterday must have been the first time!” *a another tear escapes, ray ray wipes it away!*

Princeton: “what were u gonna say when you said and… and what did she mean by Nevermind?” *they look at him as he sits on the couch in front of them*

Tamara: “Qué te importa?” (do you even care) *looking at princeton*

Princeton: “ella es una fan de los supuesto que me importa! Amo a mis fans(she is a fan of course i care ! i love my fans)

Tamara: “ella tiene cáncer de pulmón” *tears start falling again, when she gets up outta ray ray’s grip and goes to lay in her bunk*

Prodigy&RocRoyal: “English please?” *looking at ray ray and Princeton*

Ray Ray: “she has,………………..she……….”

Princeton: “she has cancer!” *sitting back in the chair with his right hand on his chin*

*then ray ray went after you u see that u were in you and ray‘s bunk crying, then he cuddled up to you and pulled you into his chest and u cried in his chest when u fell asleep…………………*

*it was time for the second show which was at Chicago! And the same happened Tamara got nerves, kiss from ray ray and then DJ Soundwave Introduced her…………………*

DJ Soundwave:HEY CHICAGO HOW YA‘LL DOING TONIGHT *they all scream* ALL RIGHT GUYS I GOT A SURPRISE FOR YA‘LL BEFORE WE SEE MINDLESS BEHAVIOR *girls scream* I GOT A SPECIAL PERSON! WHO IS GONNA PERFOM FOR YA‘LL SHE IS A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE PLUS ACCOMPANING US ON OUR TOUR SHE IS CRAZY TALENTED!! AND A VERY BEAUTIFL GIRL!! LOVE HER GIVE IT UP FOR TAMARA!!!!!!!!!! YA’LL………………………….

*Tamara comes on stage as people secream……………*

Tamara: “ha ha how ya‘ll doin?? *people scream* alright good! Now guys I‘m kinda new at this so go easy on me! And I hope you enjoy the show cause I just spoke to mindless behavior *girls scream* and they said that they love ya‘ll and hope u have a great show *screams* ite so here we go leggo!………….”

Tamara sang: 

Jo Jo Ft, Bow Wow - Baby It’s You

Chris Brown - I Needed You

Jessie J - Who’s Laughing Now

Bow Wow - Shortie Like Mine

Drake Ft. Nicki Minaj - Make Me Proud

*then mindless behavior had come on and due to pushing and shoving they only got to sing a few songs such as : #1 Girl, Mrs.Right, Girls Talkin Bout, I Love You, My Girl and Future……………. So soon they went back to the tour bus! Tamara was sitting in the couch texting her auntie, ray ray went to use the bathroom, prodigy was eating chicken and roc went sleep……………………..*

Princeton: *sits on the couch oppisite Tamara, looks at her and she looks at him…………………*

Tamara: “can I help u Princeton?” *looking up at him..*

Princeton: “usted hizo un trabajo realmente bueno de esta noche chica!” (you did a really good job tonight)

Tamara: *smiles* “gracias Jacob!” *ray ray came from the toliet and pulled her on his lap!*

Ray Ray: “you were dope out there babe! Esciapllay when u did drake” *smiling, pecking her on the cheek*

Tamara: “gracias! Papi” *smiling hugging him*

Ray Ray: *looks at princeton* “aye prince! I‘m sorry I punched u! we kl ?”

Princeton: “yeah man! *gets up they do the handshake thing* Even though I deserved it! *looks at Tamara* And I‘m sorry chica! I didn‘t mean to say those things”

Tamara: “yo te perdono! Pero deja de llama me chica ok?”

(i forgive you! but stop calling me chica ok!)

Princeton: “got it! Well night u 2!” *goes to his bunk and goes sleep*

*and it is ray ray and Tamara alone (Keisha Kenneth and walter and all asleep)………………*